Not yet certified for scuba diving? Try a resort course in the Caribbean.
Most dive operators offer a "discover" or "resort" course where first-timers can try out open-water scuba diving with a short pool course and an instructor at their side. Plan Your Caribbean Trip.
Member Comments Post a Comment
Be the first to comment!
Fodor's Top News & Features
- Ten Things NOT to Do in Italy
- 20 Ultimate Things to Do in New York City
- Fodor's Approved: 15 Most Stylish Women's Shoes for Travel
- 10 Best All-Inclusive Resorts in the Caribbean
- 10 Best Ramen Shops in the U.S.
- World's Best Honeymoon Destinations for 2014
- 15 Things Not to Do in Paris
- 7 Best Warm Weather Trips Without a Passport
- A Fool-Proof Amalfi Coast Itinerary
- $592* & up -- Flights to Ecuador from the U.S. (Roundtrip)LAN
- $169 -- Aspen, CO: 4-Star Resort into Summer, 60% OffWestin Snowmass Resort
- $167 & up -- 4-Star Westin NYC-Area Hotel, 40% OffThe Westin Jersey City Newport
- $1197 & up -- Ireland Road Trip w/5-Star Hotels, Car & AirGreat Value Vacations
- $4999 -- Caribbean 10-Nt. Luxury Cruise w/Drinks, Tours, AirRegent Seven Seas Cruises
- $519 & up -- 7-Night Caribbean Cruise on Norwegian w/ExtrasNorwegian Cruise Line
* Some taxes, fees additional