Not yet certified for scuba diving? Try a resort course in the Caribbean.
Most dive operators offer a "discover" or "resort" course where first-timers can try out open-water scuba diving with a short pool course and an instructor at their side. Plan Your Caribbean Trip.
Member Comments Post a Comment
Be the first to comment!
Fodor's Top News & Features
- 10 Places Where Summer Lasts Longer
- 10 Best Home Estate Tours in the U.S.
- How to Tip When Traveling Around the World | Fodor's
- 10 Things NOT to Do at Walt Disney World | Fodor's
- America's Best Oktoberfests
- 10 Books to Read Before You Go to Paris | Fodor's
- Top 10 Things to Do in Sonoma County (Besides Drink Wine)
- Fall 2014 Guide to Chicago
- Where to Go This Thanksgiving
- New Orleans' 10 Best Bars for Classic Cocktails
- $115 -- Colorado: 4-Star Steamboat Springs ResortSheraton Steamboat Springs
- $170 & up -- Savannah 4-Diamond Forsyth Park Hotel, 45% OffMansion on Forsyth Park
- $175-$184 -- Boston: 4-Star Hotel w/Parking, 45% OffThe Westin Boston Waterfront
- $1752 & up -- Rome Cooking Vacation w/Tours, Transfers & AirGreat Value Vacations
- $239 & up -- NYC: Holidays at Times Square Hotel, 30% OffSheraton New York Times Square
- $679* & up -- Europe Fall Fares on 'Best Airline' (R/T)Lufthansa Airlines
* Some taxes, fees additional