Forget ready-to-wear and visit a Hong Kong tailor for a custom-made outfit.
No trip to Hong Kong would be complete without doing so. In often humble, fabric-cluttered settings, customers on record include such notables as David Bowie, Kate Moss, Jude Law, and Queen Elizabeth II. See our favorite clothing shops in Hong Kong Shopping.
Member Comments Post a Comment
Be the first to comment!
Fodor's Top News & Features
- 5 Reasons to Visit Addis Ababa Now
- Top 5 Things to Do in Queens
- 5 Reasons to Visit Houston Now
- 20 Ultimate Things to Do in New York City
- World's Best Honeymoon Destinations for 2014
- Fodor's Go List 2015
- Checking In: Park Hyatt New York
- 20 US Places to See Before You Die
- 7 Best Warm Weather Trips Without a Passport
- $549 & up -- Mexico Riviera Cruises w/Upgrades & ExtrasNorwegian Cruise Line
- $2471 & up -- Galapagos Island Hopping AdventureLatinEscapes.com
- $199-$229 -- South Florida: Delray Beach Hotel, Save 20%Delray Beach Marriott
- $2396* & up -- Fly to Australia in Premium Economy, R/TAir New Zealand
- $1698 & up -- 6-Night Ireland Package w/ChauffeurTourism Ireland
- $69 -- Orlando Hotel in Summer w/Park Shuttles, 50% OffBookIt.com
* Some taxes, fees additional