Forget ready-to-wear and visit a Hong Kong tailor for a custom-made outfit.
No trip to Hong Kong would be complete without doing so. In often humble, fabric-cluttered settings, customers on record include such notables as David Bowie, Kate Moss, Jude Law, and Queen Elizabeth II. See our favorite clothing shops in Hong Kong Shopping.
Member Comments (1) Post a Comment
Hong Kong is mostly known for it's custom made cloths. they has many variety of fabrics and designs.
Fodor's Top News & Features
- A Fool-Proof Amalfi Coast Itinerary
- Ten Things NOT to Do in Italy
- Fodor's Approved: 15 Most Stylish Women's Shoes for Travel
- 10 Best River Cruises for 2015
- Europe's 8 Most Picturesque Towns
- 10 Things Not to Do on a Cruise
- 10 Under-the-Radar Attractions in the U.S.
- The 7 Best Family Beaches in the East
- 10 Best All-Inclusive Resorts in the Caribbean
- 20 Ultimate Things to Do in New York City
- $3599 -- 11-Nt. Upscale Canada & New England Cruise w/AirOceania Cruises
- $116-$132 -- Hilton Hotel near West Edmonton Mall, Save 35%Hilton Garden Inn West Edmonton
- $191 & up -- LA: Hotel Near Universal Studios, 35% OffSheraton Universal Hotel
- $2599 -- 4-Night London & Downton Abbey Tour w/AirFriendly Planet Travel
- $1799 & up -- Venice, Florence & Rome w/Air and RailFriendly Planet Travel
- $109 & up -- 4-Star Lake Las Vegas Resort incl. WeekendsWestin Lake Las Vegas Resort & Spa
* Some taxes, fees additional