Swim Some Laps in Sydney's Ocean Pools
Sydney has many heated Olympic-size swimming pools, some of which go beyond the basic requirements of a workout. Many Aussies, however, prefer to do their "laps" in salt-water ocean pools at Bondi and Manly. Wide, wonderful Bondi (pronounced bon-dye) is the most famous and most crowded of all Sydney beaches; Manly caters to everyone except those who want to get away from it all.
Member Comments Post a Comment
Be the first to comment!
Fodor's Top News & Features
- $121 & up -- Downtown Philly Hotel Sale w/Extras, 20% OffStarwood Hotels and Resorts
- $1198* & up -- New Zealand Fares from West Coast, R/T w/TaxAir New Zealand
- $419 & up -- Pacific Coast 5-Night Cruise to VancouverNorwegian Cruise Line
- $3699 -- 7-Nt. All-Inclu. Caribbean Cruise w/Drinks & AirRegent Seven Seas Cruises
- $20 & up -- Arizona: Lake, Grand Canyon & Sedona ToursVisit Mesa
- $7.48 & up -- Car Rentals across the U.S.CarRentals.com
* Some taxes, fees additional