Swim Some Laps in Sydney's Ocean Pools
Sydney has many heated Olympic-size swimming pools, some of which go beyond the basic requirements of a workout. Many Aussies, however, prefer to do their "laps" in salt-water ocean pools at Bondi and Manly. Wide, wonderful Bondi (pronounced bon-dye) is the most famous and most crowded of all Sydney beaches; Manly caters to everyone except those who want to get away from it all.
Member Comments Post a Comment
Be the first to comment!
Fodor's Top News & Features
- 25 Things To Do in New York This Fall
- Europe's 10 Most Epic Hiking Trails
- 10 Best U.S. Train Trips to Take This Fall
- Global Entry vs. TSA PreCheck: Which One Is Right for You?
- 10 Places to Go This Fall
- How to Get a Seat Upgrade
- Ultimate Guide to European Rail Passes
- What's the One Thing Fodor's Editors Never Travel Without?
- Wine Lover's Guide to St. Helena
- Vote for Fodor's Travel to Go to the 2015 SXSW Festival
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- $1145 & up -- 6-Nt. Berlin & Prague Package w/Air & TrainEuropeanDestinations.com
- $474 -- Bahamas 4-Night Cruise w/Tips & All DrinksCruCon Cruise Outlet
- $2668* & up -- Fly to Australia in Premium Economy, R/TAir New Zealand
- $1199 -- Oceanview: 14-Nt. Asia Cruise w/$1700 in ExtrasCruCon Cruise Outlet
- $164 & up -- Bahamas Luxe All-Inclusive Resort, Save 55% Riu Palace Paradise
- $101 & up -- Puerto Vallarta All-Incl. Beach Resort, 50% OffHotel Riu Palace Pacifico
* Some taxes, fees additional