Swim Some Laps in Sydney's Ocean Pools
Sydney has many heated Olympic-size swimming pools, some of which go beyond the basic requirements of a workout. Many Aussies, however, prefer to do their "laps" in salt-water ocean pools at Bondi and Manly. Wide, wonderful Bondi (pronounced bon-dye) is the most famous and most crowded of all Sydney beaches; Manly caters to everyone except those who want to get away from it all.
Member Comments Post a Comment
Be the first to comment!
Fodor's Top News & Features
- Asia's 10 Best Second Cities
- 25 Things To Do in New York This Fall
- 10 Best U.S. Train Trips to Take This Fall
- 15 Must-See Literary Sights in London
- Global Entry vs. TSA PreCheck: Which One Is Right for You?
- Europe's 10 Most Epic Hiking Trails
- 10 Places to Go This Fall
- How to Get a Seat Upgrade
- What's the One Thing Fodor's Editors Never Travel Without?
- Hotel Opening: London's Ham Yard Hotel
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- $1474 -- Oceanview: 12-Nt. Europe Cruise w/Tips & All DrinksCruCon Cruise Outlet
- $2499 -- Panama Canal 15-Nt. Cruise incl. Unlimited DrinksCruCon Cruise Outlet
- $840* -- Exotic Cook Island fares from West Coast, R/T w/TaxAir New Zealand
- $117-$133 -- All-Suite West Edmonton Hotel w/BreakfastHome2 Suites by Hilton West Edmonton
- $1282* & up -- New Zealand Fares from West Coast, R/T w/TaxAir New Zealand
- $8.50 & up -- Car Rentals across the U.S.CarRentals.com
* Some taxes, fees additional