Visit these Puerto Vallarta neighborhoods for charming walks.
For a walking vacation, stay in Old Vallarta or Marina Vallarta. This includes El Centro (with its hilly, cobblestone streets and excellent views) and the Romantic Zone south of the Cuale River (where you’ll find more shops, restaurants, hill-free walking, and Los Muertos beach). Hotels here range from inexpensive to moderate. Marina Vallarta, too, is a place you can stay relatively car-free, though a bicycle is handy. Hotels here tend to be more luxury-oriented.
Member Comments Post a Comment
Be the first to comment!
Fodor's Top News & Features
- 5 Reasons to Visit Cleveland Now
- Three Places in the Dominican Republic to Visit Now | Fodor's
- Where to Eat in NYC for Fall 2014
- 20 of the World's Best Romantic Hotels
- America's 10 Best Cocktail Bars
- 20 Hotels That Are Soaked in History
- 10 Best Home Estate Tours in the U.S.
- Long Weekend in Copenhagen | Fodor's
- How to Use Your Cell Phone Internationally
- 4 Reasons to Explore the Alentejo | Fodor's
- $127-$169 -- Downtown Dallas 4-Star Hotel, 45% OffSheraton Dallas Hotel
- $92 -- Colorado: 4-Star Steamboat Springs ResortSheraton Steamboat Springs
- $53 & up -- Hotels in Mesa, Arizona up to 45% offVisit Mesa
- $95* & up -- Fly to Salt Lake City in Fall & Winter (R/T)Ski City USA
- $60 & up -- Myrtle Beach Fall Deals, Save up to 20%Visit Myrtle Beach
- $185 & up -- New 4-Star Punta Cana 'Westin' Resort, Save 25%Westin Puntacana Resort & Club
* Some taxes, fees additional