Visit these Puerto Vallarta neighborhoods for charming walks.
For a walking vacation, stay in Old Vallarta or Marina Vallarta. This includes El Centro (with its hilly, cobblestone streets and excellent views) and the Romantic Zone south of the Cuale River (where you’ll find more shops, restaurants, hill-free walking, and Los Muertos beach). Hotels here range from inexpensive to moderate. Marina Vallarta, too, is a place you can stay relatively car-free, though a bicycle is handy. Hotels here tend to be more luxury-oriented.
Member Comments Post a Comment
Be the first to comment!
Fodor's Top News & Features
- Fodor's Go List 2015
- Ten Things NOT to Do in Italy
- 10 Hotels With Over-the-Top Christmas Decorations
- 5 Reasons to Visit Addis Ababa Now
- 7 Best Warm Weather Trips Without a Passport
- 20 Ultimate Things to Do in New York City
- 10 Best All-Inclusive Resorts in the Caribbean
- New All-Inclusive Resort Azul Sensatori Jamaica Opens in Negril
- World's Best Honeymoon Destinations for 2014
- $849 -- Balcony: 7 Nights on World's Largest Ship w/TipsCruCon Cruise Outlet
- $289 & up -- Ends 1/31: Cruise Sale w/Up to $300 CreditNorwegian Cruise Line
- $235 & up -- 4-Star Kauai Resort w/Two-for-One BreakfastSheraton Kauai Resort
- $39 & up -- Hotels in Mesa, Arizona up to 45% offVisit Mesa
- $898* -- Exotic Cook Island fares from West Coast, R/T w/TaxAir New Zealand
- $789 & up -- 7-Day Alaska Cruises incl. Glacier BayNorwegian Cruise Line
* Some taxes, fees additional