Think, then shoot—get better vacation photos with these tips.
Member Comments (1) Post a Comment
Hi! I do not consider myself gifted with the art, but I do love taking photos. I aim to capture the mood and not just the colors or shapes . Your suggestion about "lines that curve into my image" helps - I'll experiment more of this aspect. Thanks!
Fodor's Top News & Features
- Ten Things NOT to Do in Italy
- Top 6 Alaskan Cruises for 2014
- 10 Best All-Inclusive Resorts in the Caribbean
- 20 Ultimate Things to Do in New York City
- World's Best Honeymoon Destinations for 2014
- 7 Best Warm Weather Trips Without a Passport
- The 7 Best Family Beaches in the East
- 15 Things NOT to Do in New York City
- 10 Best Regional Theaters in the U.S.
- $3525 -- Kenya Land-Only Safari incl. Masai MaraAfrican Travel, Inc.
- $80 & up -- Maryland: New Top-Rated Wellness Hotel, 20% OffEVEN Hotel Rockville
- $322 -- Maui Oceanfront 4-Star Resort, Save 30%The Westin Maui Resort & Spa, Ka'anapali
- $209-$229 -- Downtown Los Angeles 4-Star Hotel, $100 OffThe Westin Bonaventure Hotel & Suites
- $68 & up -- Arizona: Lake, Grand Canyon & Sedona ToursVisit Mesa
- $279 & up -- Caribbean Cruise Sale w/Choice of ExtrasNorwegian Cruise Line