Think, then shoot—get better vacation photos with these tips.
Member Comments (1) Post a Comment
Hi! I do not consider myself gifted with the art, but I do love taking photos. I aim to capture the mood and not just the colors or shapes . Your suggestion about "lines that curve into my image" helps - I'll experiment more of this aspect. Thanks!
Fodor's Top News & Features
- 10 Books to Read Before You Go to Paris | Fodor's
- 10 Things NOT to Do at Walt Disney World | Fodor's
- Where to Go This Thanksgiving
- New Orleans' 10 Best Bars for Classic Cocktails
- Fall 2014 Guide to Paris | Fodor's
- 10 Best Biking Cities in the U.S.
- World's 10 Best Art Fairs
- World's Best Fashion Museums
- 10 Artists' Homes You Can Visit
- How to Tip When Traveling Around the World | Fodor's
- $8.12 & up -- Car Rentals across the U.S.CarRentals.com
- $179 & up -- Downtown LA Hotel into Fall, 45% OffSheraton Los Angeles Downtown Hotel
- $49 & up -- Orlando Hotels near Disney on Sale, Half OffBookIt.com
- $325 -- Oahu: 4-Star Waikiki Beach Resort, 20% OffSheraton Waikiki
- $165-$185 -- Seattle: 4-Star Downtown Hotel, Save 35%Sheraton Seattle Hotel
- $1999 & up -- Escorted Vacations to Hong Kong, China & MacauHong Kong Tourism Board