Make the most of Costa Rica with a professional, bilingual nature guide.
To get the most out of your trip, hire someone who can turn what looks like a mass of green foliage to the untrained eye into a widely diversified trove of plants and creatures great and small—one of the highlights of a trip here. For the full effect, bring or borrow binoculars. See our recommended tour operators here.
Member Comments Post a Comment
Be the first to comment!
Fodor's Top News & Features
- 10 Places Where Summer Lasts Longer
- 10 Best Home Estate Tours in the U.S.
- How to Tip When Traveling Around the World | Fodor's
- 10 Things NOT to Do at Walt Disney World | Fodor's
- 10 Books to Read Before You Go to Paris | Fodor's
- America's Best Oktoberfests
- Fall 2014 Guide to Chicago
- New Orleans' 10 Best Bars for Classic Cocktails
- Where to Go This Thanksgiving
- Top 10 Things to Do in Sonoma County (Besides Drink Wine)
- $139 & up -- San Diego 4-Star Waterfront Hotel, 35% OffSheraton San Diego Hotel & Marina
- $990 & up -- Ireland: 4-City Vacation w/Air & Rental CarGreat Value Vacations
- $629 & up -- Weeklong Bermuda Cruises incl. ExtrasNorwegian Cruise Line
- $798* -- Exotic Cook Island fares from West Coast, R/T w/TaxAir New Zealand
- $131-$175 -- 4-Star Phoenix-Area Resort incl. WeekendsSheraton Wild Horse Pass Resort & Spa
- $2583* & up -- Fly to Australia in Premium Economy, R/TAir New Zealand
* Some taxes, fees additional