Make the most of Costa Rica with a professional, bilingual nature guide.
To get the most out of your trip, hire someone who can turn what looks like a mass of green foliage to the untrained eye into a widely diversified trove of plants and creatures great and small—one of the highlights of a trip here. For the full effect, bring or borrow binoculars. See our recommended tour operators here.
Member Comments Post a Comment
Be the first to comment!
Fodor's Top News & Features
- 10 Stunning Hotels in Unexpected Places
- 10 Restaurants Worth a Day Trip in Europe
- 15 Best Beer Gardens in the U.S.
- How to Pack Light for a Trip
- World's Most Luxurious Wine Country Hotels
- Best Credit Cards for Travelers
- 20 Best Day Trips in the U.S.
- 10 Last-Minute Beach Getaways for Summer
- Seafood Lover's Guide to Brittany, France
- 10 Natural and Organic Beauty Products Worth Packing
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- $802* & up -- Europe Summer Fare Sale from the U.S., R/TAir France
- $3599 -- Suite: 10-Nt. Award-Winning Asia Cruise on WindstarWindstar Cruises
- $2899 & up -- Australia: Sydney Trip w/Air & Tours, $460 OffDestination New South Wales
- $5795* & up -- Business Class Flights for 2 on Luxe AirlineQatar Airways
- $849 -- Balcony: 7-Nt. Caribbean Cruise w/Tips & DrinksCruCon Cruise Outlet
- $1195* & up -- Summer Fare Sale to Paris from the U.S., R/TAir France
* Some taxes, fees additional