Make the most of Costa Rica with a professional, bilingual nature guide.
To get the most out of your trip, hire someone who can turn what looks like a mass of green foliage to the untrained eye into a widely diversified trove of plants and creatures great and small—one of the highlights of a trip here. For the full effect, bring or borrow binoculars. See our recommended tour operators here.
Member Comments Post a Comment
Be the first to comment!
Fodor's Top News & Features
- 5 Reasons to Visit Cleveland Now
- Three Places in the Dominican Republic to Visit Now | Fodor's
- Where to Eat in NYC for Fall 2014
- 20 of the World's Best Romantic Hotels
- America's 10 Best Cocktail Bars
- 20 Hotels That Are Soaked in History
- 10 Best Home Estate Tours in the U.S.
- Long Weekend in Copenhagen | Fodor's
- How to Use Your Cell Phone Internationally
- 4 Reasons to Explore the Alentejo | Fodor's
- $1099 & up -- Cozumel: Weeklong All-Incl. Vacation w/AirApple Vacations
- $2699 -- Yangtze River Cruise & Shanghai-Overnight w/AirSinorama Holidays
- $125 & up -- Vancouver Stanley Park Hotel, 40% OffThe Westin Bayshore Vancouver
- $388 -- LA: Hotel Near Universal Studios w/$282 in ExtrasSheraton Universal Hotel
- $139 -- Luxe Colorado Resort incl. Parking, 50% OffWestin Riverfront Resort & Spa at Beaver Creek Mountain
- $99 & up -- 4-Star Lake Las Vegas Resort, Save 30%Westin Lake Las Vegas Resort & Spa
* Some taxes, fees additional