Make the most of Costa Rica with a professional, bilingual nature guide.
To get the most out of your trip, hire someone who can turn what looks like a mass of green foliage to the untrained eye into a widely diversified trove of plants and creatures great and small—one of the highlights of a trip here. For the full effect, bring or borrow binoculars. See our recommended tour operators here.
Member Comments Post a Comment
Be the first to comment!
Fodor's Top News & Features
- 20 Ultimate Things to Do in New York City
- 10 Best All-Inclusive Resorts in the Caribbean
- How to Use the Internet to Find the Best Airplane Seats
- 15 Under-the-Radar Vacation Destinations
- 7 Under-The-Radar All-Inclusive Resorts
- 7 Best Warm Weather Trips Without a Passport
- Black Friday/Cyber Monday 2014: The Best Travel Deals
- 10 Places to Go This Winter
- 20 Ultimate Things to Do in Paris
- World's Best Honeymoon Destinations for 2014
- $1823 & up -- Rome: Cooking Vacation incl. Air & ToursGreat Value Vacations
- $705 & up -- Oahu: Sheraton Princess 3-Nt. Escapes w/AirPleasant Holidays
- $20 & up -- Arizona Tour, Spa, Golf & Dining Deals, 70% OffVisit Arizona
- $159 & up -- LA: West Hollywood Hotel Deals w/ExtrasVisit West Hollywood
- $789 & up -- 7-Day Alaska Cruises incl. Glacier BayNorwegian Cruise Line
- $2865 & up -- Australia 6-City Land Only Trip incl. UluruSpringboard Vacations
* Some taxes, fees additional