Make the most of Costa Rica with a professional, bilingual nature guide.
To get the most out of your trip, hire someone who can turn what looks like a mass of green foliage to the untrained eye into a widely diversified trove of plants and creatures great and small—one of the highlights of a trip here. For the full effect, bring or borrow binoculars. See our recommended tour operators here.
Member Comments Post a Comment
Be the first to comment!
Fodor's Top News & Features
- 20 Ultimate Things to Do in New York City
- 10 Best All-Inclusive Resorts in the Caribbean
- How to Use the Internet to Find the Best Airplane Seats
- 15 Under-the-Radar Vacation Destinations
- 7 Under-The-Radar All-Inclusive Resorts
- 7 Best Warm Weather Trips Without a Passport
- Black Friday/Cyber Monday 2014: The Best Travel Deals
- 10 Places to Go This Winter
- 20 Ultimate Things to Do in Paris
- World's Best Honeymoon Destinations for 2014
- $1529* & up -- Premium Economy Fares to Paris (Roundtrip)Air France
- $2865 & up -- Australia 6-City Land Only Trip incl. UluruSpringboard Vacations
- $152 & up -- Boston: 4-Star Waterfront Hotel, 40% OffThe Westin Boston Waterfront
- $2583* & up -- Fly to Australia in Premium Economy, R/TAir New Zealand
- $199 & up -- 5-Star All-Incl. Puerto Rico Resort w/CreditBookIt.com
- $978 & up -- Ireland: 4-City Vacation w/Air & Rental CarGreat Value Vacations
* Some taxes, fees additional