Make the most of Costa Rica with a professional, bilingual nature guide.
To get the most out of your trip, hire someone who can turn what looks like a mass of green foliage to the untrained eye into a widely diversified trove of plants and creatures great and small—one of the highlights of a trip here. For the full effect, bring or borrow binoculars. See our recommended tour operators here.
Member Comments Post a Comment
Be the first to comment!
Fodor's Top News & Features
- 10 Best All-Inclusive Resorts in the Caribbean
- 10 Best River Cruises for 2015
- Fodor's Approved: 15 Most Stylish Women's Shoes for Travel
- A Fool-Proof Amalfi Coast Itinerary
- The 7 Best Family Beaches in the East
- Ten Things NOT to Do in Italy
- 20 Ultimate Things to Do in New York City
- 10 Under-the-Radar Attractions in the U.S.
- 20 Ultimate Things to Do in Paris
- $58 & up -- Myrtle Beach Hotel and Resort Spring SaleVisit Myrtle Beach
- $6069 & up -- Myanmar Vacation w/Cruise, $299 R/T AirAvalon Waterways
- $745 -- Oceanview: 5-Night Fall Caribbean CruiseCruiseDeals
- $2999 & up -- Upscale Rhine River Cruise w/$299 R/T AirAvalon Waterways
- $189 & up -- Tucson 4-Diamond Resort in Spring, Save 30%The Westin La Paloma Resort & Spa
- $79 & up -- New Hampshire Hotel Deals, up to 40% OffWaterville Valley Resort Association
* Some taxes, fees additional