Make the most of Costa Rica with a professional, bilingual nature guide.
To get the most out of your trip, hire someone who can turn what looks like a mass of green foliage to the untrained eye into a widely diversified trove of plants and creatures great and small—one of the highlights of a trip here. For the full effect, bring or borrow binoculars. See our recommended tour operators here.
Member Comments Post a Comment
Be the first to comment!
Fodor's Top News & Features
- 15 Things NOT to Do in New York City
- The 7 Best Family Beaches in the East
- Top 6 Alaskan Cruises for 2014
- World's Best Honeymoon Destinations for 2014
- 7 Best Warm Weather Trips Without a Passport
- 20 Ultimate Things to Do in New York City
- 10 Best All-Inclusive Resorts in the Caribbean
- 10 Best Regional Theaters in the U.S.
- Ten Things NOT to Do in Italy
- $869 & up -- Puerto Vallarta Beach Trip w/Air, Kids Eat FreeCheapCaribbean.com
- $599 & up -- Bermuda: Weeklong Cruises w/3 Days in PortNorwegian Cruise Line
- $235 & up -- 4-Star Kauai Resort w/2-for-1 BreakfastSheraton Kauai Resort
- $739 & up -- 7-Night Alaska Cruise incl. Glacier BayCarnival Cruise Line
- $1229 & up -- Riviera Maya: 4-Star; 5-Night Trip w/AirApple Vacations
- $179 & up -- 3-Day Winter Cruise to the Bahamas on CarnivalCarnival Cruise Line
* Some taxes, fees additional