Make the most of Costa Rica with a professional, bilingual nature guide.
To get the most out of your trip, hire someone who can turn what looks like a mass of green foliage to the untrained eye into a widely diversified trove of plants and creatures great and small—one of the highlights of a trip here. For the full effect, bring or borrow binoculars. See our recommended tour operators here.
Member Comments Post a Comment
Be the first to comment!
Fodor's Top News & Features
- Exchanging Your Money Abroad: 10 Simple Tips
- 10 Things to Do in Orlando Besides Theme Parks
- 10 Best Caribbean All-Inclusive Resorts for 2015
- 10 Best All-Inclusive Resorts in the Caribbean
- The 7 Best Family Beaches in the East
- Fodor's Go List 2015
- 7 Best Warm Weather Trips Without a Passport
- 10 Best Safaris in the U.S.
- Fodor's Approved: 15 Most Stylish Women's Shoes for Travel
- 10 Luxurious Log Cabins Across the U.S.
- Ultimate Guide to Louisville's Hip Neighborhoods
- $2799 -- Luxe 8-Night Italy, Croatia & Greece Cruise w/AirOceania Cruises
- $99 -- FL: Four-Diamond Resort w/ F&B Credit, 50% OffRenaissance World Golf Resort
- $149 -- NY: Long Island Sound Escape w/Cocktails, Save 40%Danfords Hotel & Marina
- $129-$179 -- Colorado: 4-Star Steamboat Springs ResortSheraton Steamboat Springs
- $819 & up -- Ends Monday: All-Incl. Beach Vacations on SaleCheapCaribbean.com
- $159 -- Luxe Colorado Resort incl. Weekends this SpringWestin Riverfront Resort & Spa at Beaver Creek Mountain
* Some taxes, fees additional