Make the most of Costa Rica with a professional, bilingual nature guide.
To get the most out of your trip, hire someone who can turn what looks like a mass of green foliage to the untrained eye into a widely diversified trove of plants and creatures great and small—one of the highlights of a trip here. For the full effect, bring or borrow binoculars. See our recommended tour operators here.
Member Comments Post a Comment
Be the first to comment!
Fodor's Top News & Features
- Fodor's Go List 2015
- Ten Things NOT to Do in Italy
- 10 Hotels With Over-the-Top Christmas Decorations
- 5 Reasons to Visit Addis Ababa Now
- 7 Best Warm Weather Trips Without a Passport
- 20 Ultimate Things to Do in New York City
- 10 Best All-Inclusive Resorts in the Caribbean
- New All-Inclusive Resort Azul Sensatori Jamaica Opens in Negril
- World's Best Honeymoon Destinations for 2014
- $67-$104 -- Vegas: New 4-Star Resort on The Strip, Save 25%SLS Las Vegas
- $629 & up -- Jamaica Beach Trip w/Air & Kids Free, 50% OffCheapCaribbean.com
- $68-$71 -- LA: Manhattan Beach Hotel w/Breakfast, 55% OffBookIt.com
- $95 & up -- Punta Cana: All-Incl. Beachfront Family ResortBookIt.com
- $1474 -- Greece & Turkey 12-Nt. Cruise w/All Drinks & TipsCruCon Cruise Outlet
- $474 -- Celebrity 4-Night Bahamas Cruise w/Unlimited DrinksCruCon Cruise Outlet
* Some taxes, fees additional