Make the most of Costa Rica with a professional, bilingual nature guide.
To get the most out of your trip, hire someone who can turn what looks like a mass of green foliage to the untrained eye into a widely diversified trove of plants and creatures great and small—one of the highlights of a trip here. For the full effect, bring or borrow binoculars. See our recommended tour operators here.
Member Comments Post a Comment
Be the first to comment!
Fodor's Top News & Features
- 10 Best Caribbean All-Inclusive Resorts for 2015
- 5 Reasons to Visit El Salvador
- 7 Best Warm Weather Trips Without a Passport
- 10 Best All-Inclusive Resorts in the Caribbean
- Top 20 Free Things to Do in Paris
- Ten Things NOT to Do in Italy
- A Fool-Proof Amalfi Coast Itinerary
- World's Best Honeymoon Destinations for 2014
- 20 Ultimate Things to Do in New York City
- $751* & up -- Fly to Brazil from the U.S. (Roundtrip)TAM Airlines
- $1965 & up -- Australia Vacations incl. Virgin Australia AirTourism Australia
- $378* & up -- Hawaii Fare Sale from West Coast (Roundtrip)Hawaiian Airlines
- $139 & up -- Maine: Downtown Portland Waterfront HotelThe Westin Portland Harborview
- $189 & up -- Tucson 4-Diamond Resort, Save 30%The Westin La Paloma Resort & Spa
- $109 -- Suite at Wisconsin Indoor Water Park Resort, 40% OffTimber Ridge Lodge & Waterpark
* Some taxes, fees additional