Super Bowl Spotlight: Top Dallas-Fort Worth Steakhouses
If you're lucky enough to be getting your football fix at Super Bowl XLV on February 6, indulge in another Texas passion: the steakhouse. While you can find almost every cuisine imaginable in the Dallas-Fort Worth area, the best menu choices are often solid meat options. Whenever you plan to visit, it's hard to be a vegetarian in Texas. Bob's Steak & Chop House, Oak Lawn Women do dine at Bob's, but it's really a man's world, with its dark-wood paneling, dim lighting, televisions in every dining room, and boisterous conversation. Fans rave about the steak, aged for four weeks and served . . . Read more Del Frisco's, Far North Dallas Regulars have been returning to this Far North Dallas (about 12 mi from Downtown) steak house for almost 20 years. The crowd is primarily button-down corporate during the week and couples and groups out for . . . Read more Nick & Sam's, Uptown Expect a cozy and sexy vibe in this Uptown steak house. A grand piano sits in the dining room, providing background music nightly beginning at 7. Specialties include Chateaubriand for two, served with forest . . . Read more Pappas Bros. Steakhouse, Northwest Dallas Loyal Pappas fans love the contemporary atmosphere here and the cut and flavor of the dry-aged beef. The dining room is less masculine and better lit than typical steak houses but still feels a bit formal and special . . . Read more Photo Credits: Dallas Skyline Courtesy Dallas Convention & Visitors Bureau / Clay Coleman
Member Comments Post a Comment
Be the first to comment!
Fodor's Top News & Features
- Three Places in the Dominican Republic to Visit Now | Fodor's
- 5 Reasons to Visit Cleveland Now
- Where to Eat in NYC for Fall 2014
- 10 Best Halloween Celebrations in the U.S.
- 20 of the World's Best Romantic Hotels
- 20 Hotels That Are Soaked in History
- Long Weekend in Copenhagen | Fodor's
- How to Use Your Cell Phone Internationally
- Fall 2014 Guide to Washington, D.C.
- 4 Reasons to Explore the Alentejo
- $119-$149 -- Weekends: Houston Hotel near Galleria, 60% OffThe Westin Galleria Houston
- $329-$379 -- 4-Star Grand Cayman Beach Resort, Save 45%The Westin Grand Cayman Seven Mile Beach Resort & Spa
- $749 & up -- Cancun: All-Incl. Beachfront Escape w/ExtrasApple Vacations
- $110 & up -- Southwest Florida 4-Diamond Resort, Save 65%The Westin Cape Coral Resort at Marina Village
- $94-$151 -- Chicago: 4-Star Michigan Avenue Hotel, 55% OffThe Westin Michigan Avenue
- $121-$162 -- Maine: 4-Star Downtown Portland Hotel, 30% OffThe Westin Portland Harborview
* Some taxes, fees additional