Share Your 2011 Trip Ideas: Plus New Slideshow
- Shelly E.B.: To travel every where possible. Trips to Hawaii, Germany and North Carolina are in the works!
- @salvatorediana:Honolulu, Berlin, South of France, & Rome.
- @luvheli: 17 days in Vietnam; Civil War battlefields & Williamsburg; Miami; Octoberfest/Munich; Breckenridge; Euro Xmas Mkts!
- @ bratford2003: Just arrived in Kerala, India for some yoga and then Nepal, SEAsia,Oz and NZ
- Melanie F.: My husband and I are headed to Italy this year! It will be our first time in Europe!
- @tonispott: hoping to get to Italy!
- @jzeman06: St. Maarten in July!
- @cherylavins: A week in Yosemite with the nephews and a Mediterranean Cruise with the hubby. Can't wait for both
- @notginny: I'm going to enjoy every second of my trip to Ireland!
- Bibiana B.: I want to go to Italy soon, but don't expect to be able. However, going to Charleston, SC will be lovely.
- Christian V.D.B.: Oman, England, Germany, Tanzania and Morocco! This is going to be a great travel year :)
- @suziemaxxedout: I want to get to London at the end of the year. An actor I love is playing Hamlet!
Member Comments (6) Post a Comment
im Driving to Reno Nv from Fredrick md. Via I-70. Im looking for cool plces to camp along the way. State forest or other places i wont see to may people out. Im looking for
quit secluded places to set up a tent with my dog. any sugestions
Going to the US Virgin Islands in about two weeks. We are staying in St Thomas for much of the 7 days but plan to go to St John and St Croix. Wondering...should we stay a night or two in St Croix and/or St John.
My husband and I have been dreaming of either a Eurorail trip through The Netherlands, Germany, Denmark, Sweden and Norway, or a road trip across the United States. Only have two weeks though...
We'll be going to Maui in May. I'm looking forward to the Road to Hana and a day trip to Lanai. I don't know where else we'll be going this year yet, but I'm sure I'll enjoy all the research!
We are going to Maine for the first time in June. We Plan to go to the Boothsbay area, Portland area and also Ogunquit and Kennebuckport.When we leave Maine we will drive to Gloucester and spend a full day and night. Then we will slowly work our way down to Cape Cod and drive out to Provincetown. The last two places will be Nantucket and Martha's Vineyard. I am so looking forward to this trip. I have lots of planning still to do.
Most likely i will stay in Latvia and will explore areas where i have never been before. Seashores of Courland and blue lakes of Latgale are two of top attractions chosen so far.
Fodor's Top News & Features
- 10 Stunning Hotels in Unexpected Places
- 10 Restaurants Worth a Day Trip in Europe
- 15 Best Beer Gardens in the U.S.
- How to Pack Light for a Trip
- World's Most Luxurious Wine Country Hotels
- Best Credit Cards for Travelers
- 20 Best Day Trips in the U.S.
- 10 Last-Minute Beach Getaways for Summer
- Seafood Lover's Guide to Brittany, France
- 10 Natural and Organic Beauty Products Worth Packing
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- $1175 & up -- Paris & Barcelona 6-Nt. Package w/Air & HotelsEuropeanDestinations.com
- $1599 -- Peru & Machu Picchu 7-Night Trip w/Air, Save $580IB Travelin
- $2999 -- 7-Night Luxury Cruise to Tahiti on WindstarWindstar Cruises
- $1140 & up -- Barcelona & Rome 6-Nt. Package w/Air & HotelEuropeanDestinations.com
- $1453* & up -- Fly to Australia from the West Coast, R/TAir New Zealand
- $9.10 & up -- Car Rentals across the U.S.CarRentals.com