Share Your 2011 Trip Ideas: Plus New Slideshow
- Shelly E.B.: To travel every where possible. Trips to Hawaii, Germany and North Carolina are in the works!
- @salvatorediana:Honolulu, Berlin, South of France, & Rome.
- @luvheli: 17 days in Vietnam; Civil War battlefields & Williamsburg; Miami; Octoberfest/Munich; Breckenridge; Euro Xmas Mkts!
- @ bratford2003: Just arrived in Kerala, India for some yoga and then Nepal, SEAsia,Oz and NZ
- Melanie F.: My husband and I are headed to Italy this year! It will be our first time in Europe!
- @tonispott: hoping to get to Italy!
- @jzeman06: St. Maarten in July!
- @cherylavins: A week in Yosemite with the nephews and a Mediterranean Cruise with the hubby. Can't wait for both
- @notginny: I'm going to enjoy every second of my trip to Ireland!
- Bibiana B.: I want to go to Italy soon, but don't expect to be able. However, going to Charleston, SC will be lovely.
- Christian V.D.B.: Oman, England, Germany, Tanzania and Morocco! This is going to be a great travel year :)
- @suziemaxxedout: I want to get to London at the end of the year. An actor I love is playing Hamlet!
Member Comments (6) Post a Comment
im Driving to Reno Nv from Fredrick md. Via I-70. Im looking for cool plces to camp along the way. State forest or other places i wont see to may people out. Im looking for
quit secluded places to set up a tent with my dog. any sugestions
Going to the US Virgin Islands in about two weeks. We are staying in St Thomas for much of the 7 days but plan to go to St John and St Croix. Wondering...should we stay a night or two in St Croix and/or St John.
My husband and I have been dreaming of either a Eurorail trip through The Netherlands, Germany, Denmark, Sweden and Norway, or a road trip across the United States. Only have two weeks though...
We'll be going to Maui in May. I'm looking forward to the Road to Hana and a day trip to Lanai. I don't know where else we'll be going this year yet, but I'm sure I'll enjoy all the research!
We are going to Maine for the first time in June. We Plan to go to the Boothsbay area, Portland area and also Ogunquit and Kennebuckport.When we leave Maine we will drive to Gloucester and spend a full day and night. Then we will slowly work our way down to Cape Cod and drive out to Provincetown. The last two places will be Nantucket and Martha's Vineyard. I am so looking forward to this trip. I have lots of planning still to do.
Most likely i will stay in Latvia and will explore areas where i have never been before. Seashores of Courland and blue lakes of Latgale are two of top attractions chosen so far.
Fodor's Top News & Features
- World's Best Honeymoon Destinations for 2014
- 15 Things Not to Do in Paris
- The 7 Best Family Beaches in the East
- World's Craziest Bar Concepts
- 7 Best Warm Weather Trips Without a Passport
- 10 Best All-Inclusive Resorts in the Caribbean
- Ten Things NOT to Do in Italy
- 20 Ultimate Things to Do in New York City
- A Fool-Proof Amalfi Coast Itinerary
- $119 -- Suite at Wisconsin Indoor Water Park Resort, 40% OffTimber Ridge Lodge & Waterpark
- $2488 -- Luxe Ireland Castle Vacation w/Air & Car RentalAer Lingus Vacations
- $229 & up -- Oceanview: 4-Night Spring Baja Mexico CruiseCarnival Cruise Line
- $1499 -- Castles & B&Bs of Ireland Vacation w/Air & CarAer Lingus Vacations
- $94 & up -- Atlanta Area Hotels on Sale through SpringStarwood Hotels & Resorts
- $59 & up -- Suite: 5-Star Vegas Hotel into Spring, 65% OffBookIt.com