Top Travel Contributors of 2010
2010 has come and gone and we've been crunching the numbers to bring you the Fodors.com 2010 Top Travel Contributors. We've been wowed by your telling trip reports, felt extreme wanderlust (and jealousy) over your great photo submissions, and are thankful for all of your real-time, on-the-ground advice that has helped both newbies and old-timers plan their perfect trips. Without further ado, here is the list of 2010 Top Travel Contributors: Top Trip Reporter: DMBTraveler From Europe to South America, the United States to Africa, DMBTraveler contributed a whopping 77 trip reports for the year 2010. Top Commenter: janisj Janisj contributed a staggering 3,864 comments last year (that works out to over 10.5 comments a day, quite an impressive average!) Top Topic Starter: justshootme Justshootme started 168 new topics in 2010. From airport layovers to choosing between sights, justshootme relies on the expertise of Fodorites like you to help plan great trips. Well Traveled Top Photo Contributors: Ann Forcier, bbobo, and Nicki Geigert
- Ann Forcier's photo "Café Rive Droit on a rainy Parisian evening" was a runner up in our France contest and her photo "Alhambra" was a runner up in our Spain contest.
- Bbobo's photos "May I help you with your chopsticks???" and "Dinner Anyone?!?!?" were both runners up in our China photo contest and her photo "Impossible to resist!" was a runner up in our Share Your Europe! contest.
- Nicki Geigert's photo "View of Lava Flow from the Air" was named the Grand Prize winner in our Hawaii photo contest. Her photo "Mosque of Abderrama'n" was also a runner up in our Spain contest.
Member Comments (2) Post a Comment
This is awesome.
WOW! What a great surprise!
Fodor's Top News & Features
- 20 Ultimate Things to Do in New York City
- 5 Reasons to Visit Houston Now
- Top 5 Things to Do in Queens
- 5 Reasons to Visit Addis Ababa Now
- Fodor's Go List 2015
- Checking In: Park Hyatt New York
- World's Best Cruises for 2015
- World's Best Honeymoon Destinations for 2014
- 7 Best Warm Weather Trips Without a Passport
- $609 & up -- Los Cabos Beachfront Vacation w/Air, $280 OffCheapCaribbean.com
- $1198* & up -- New Zealand Fares from West Coast, R/T w/TaxAir New Zealand
- $67-$104 -- Vegas: New 4-Star Resort on The Strip, Save 25%SLS Las Vegas
- $119-$159 -- Orlando 4-Star Resort at SeaWorld, Save 45%Renaissance Orlando at SeaWorld
- $599 -- Oceanview: 10-Nt. Panama Canal Cruise w/$100 CreditCruise.com
- $7.48 & up -- Car Rentals across the U.S.CarRentals.com
* Some taxes, fees additional