Top Travel Contributors of 2010
2010 has come and gone and we've been crunching the numbers to bring you the Fodors.com 2010 Top Travel Contributors. We've been wowed by your telling trip reports, felt extreme wanderlust (and jealousy) over your great photo submissions, and are thankful for all of your real-time, on-the-ground advice that has helped both newbies and old-timers plan their perfect trips. Without further ado, here is the list of 2010 Top Travel Contributors: Top Trip Reporter: DMBTraveler From Europe to South America, the United States to Africa, DMBTraveler contributed a whopping 77 trip reports for the year 2010. Top Commenter: janisj Janisj contributed a staggering 3,864 comments last year (that works out to over 10.5 comments a day, quite an impressive average!) Top Topic Starter: justshootme Justshootme started 168 new topics in 2010. From airport layovers to choosing between sights, justshootme relies on the expertise of Fodorites like you to help plan great trips. Well Traveled Top Photo Contributors: Ann Forcier, bbobo, and Nicki Geigert
- Ann Forcier's photo "Café Rive Droit on a rainy Parisian evening" was a runner up in our France contest and her photo "Alhambra" was a runner up in our Spain contest.
- Bbobo's photos "May I help you with your chopsticks???" and "Dinner Anyone?!?!?" were both runners up in our China photo contest and her photo "Impossible to resist!" was a runner up in our Share Your Europe! contest.
- Nicki Geigert's photo "View of Lava Flow from the Air" was named the Grand Prize winner in our Hawaii photo contest. Her photo "Mosque of Abderrama'n" was also a runner up in our Spain contest.
Member Comments (2) Post a Comment
This is awesome.
WOW! What a great surprise!
Fodor's Top News & Features
- 10 Stunning Hotels in Unexpected Places
- 10 Restaurants Worth a Day Trip in Europe
- 15 Best Beer Gardens in the U.S.
- World's Most Luxurious Wine Country Hotels
- How to Pack Light for a Trip
- 20 Best Day Trips in the U.S.
- Best Credit Cards for Travelers
- 10 Last-Minute Beach Getaways for Summer
- 10 Most Unusual Landmarks in the U.S.
- Seafood Lover's Guide to Brittany, France
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- $69 & up -- Nationwide Virgin America Sale into Fall, O/WVirgin America
- $9.10 & up -- Car Rentals across the U.S.CarRentals.com
- $2899 & up -- Australia: Queensland Trip w/Barrier Reef TourTourism and Events Queensland
- $802* & up -- Europe Summer Fare Sale from the U.S., R/TAir France
- $2999 -- Spain: 7-Night Culinary & Wine Cruise on WindstarWindstar Cruises
- $54 & up -- Orlando Hotel Sale through Summer, Half OffBookIt.com
* Some taxes, fees additional