Our Top Travel Resolutions for 2011
Member Comments (9) Post a Comment
It's a big world out there and so much to see. My resolution is to travel as much as I can, while I can.
well this 2011, I have to make sure I won't pbe packing again tons of stuff. Will bring only those needed. That pic is nice btw.
Hey Great ideas definitely improves the next travel experience of the peoples.
I would also like to share some best travel stories at http://www.besttravelstories.net
@PattiSpencer - One thing I've learned on how to keep my new year's resolution on dieting while traveling is to walk or stroll whenever possible (instead of riding cabs.)
@ryancopp - I like "how to help the others while traveling". Good job!
Watch my food I ate co'z, I need to loss my weight.
Hello Friends...For the year 2011 i have made many travel resolutions like,where to visit,what to explore there,how to help the others while traveling,try to quit smoking etc..In the next week my journey again starting with my visit to San Diego..
Madrid and Paris
No shopping for clothes! I leave with 1 bag and always come with 2! It wont happen anymore - promise! (Maybe a "bag and a half" sometimes).
One bag--six weeks in europe--I resolve to make it
Fodor's Top News & Features
- $898* -- Exotic Cook Island fares from West Coast, R/T w/TaxAir New Zealand
- $711* & up -- 2015 Fares to Europe from the U.S., R/TAir France
- $1698 & up -- 6-Night Ireland Package w/ChauffeurTourism Ireland
- $139 -- Fort Myers Resort near Sanibel Island, Save 35%Sanibel Harbour Marriott Resort & Spa
- $20 & up -- Arizona: Lake, Grand Canyon & Sedona ToursVisit Mesa
- $72 & up -- Portland Hotel Deals up to 55% OffTravel Portland