Our Top Travel Resolutions for 2011
Member Comments (9) Post a Comment
It's a big world out there and so much to see. My resolution is to travel as much as I can, while I can.
well this 2011, I have to make sure I won't pbe packing again tons of stuff. Will bring only those needed. That pic is nice btw.
Hey Great ideas definitely improves the next travel experience of the peoples.
I would also like to share some best travel stories at http://www.besttravelstories.net
@PattiSpencer - One thing I've learned on how to keep my new year's resolution on dieting while traveling is to walk or stroll whenever possible (instead of riding cabs.)
@ryancopp - I like "how to help the others while traveling". Good job!
Watch my food I ate co'z, I need to loss my weight.
Hello Friends...For the year 2011 i have made many travel resolutions like,where to visit,what to explore there,how to help the others while traveling,try to quit smoking etc..In the next week my journey again starting with my visit to San Diego..
Madrid and Paris
No shopping for clothes! I leave with 1 bag and always come with 2! It wont happen anymore - promise! (Maybe a "bag and a half" sometimes).
One bag--six weeks in europe--I resolve to make it
Fodor's Top News & Features
- 5 Small Airlines You Should Know
- 7 Under-The-Radar All-Inclusive Resorts
- 10 Best All-Inclusive Resorts in the Caribbean
- 20 Ultimate Things to Do in Paris
- 20 Ultimate Things to Do in New York City
- World's Best Honeymoon Destinations for 2014
- Fodor's Approved: 10 Best Carry-On Bags for 2014
- Top 15 Beach Destinations for Winter Escapes
- 7 Best Warm Weather Trips Without a Passport
- 5 Reasons to Visit Nuremberg
- $978 & up -- Ireland: 4-City Vacation w/Air & Rental CarGreat Value Vacations
- $203 & up -- NYC: Westin Times Square Hotel, 35% OffThe Westin New York Times Square
- $1199 -- Hawaiian Islands 15-Night Cruise on PrincessPrincess Cruises
- $2583* & up -- Fly to Australia in Premium Economy, R/TAir New Zealand
- $895 -- Norway: Northern Lights Winter Expedition, $800 OffHurtigruten
- $2865 & up -- Australia 6-City Land Only Trip incl. UluruSpringboard Vacations