Our Top Travel Resolutions for 2011
Member Comments (9) Post a Comment
It's a big world out there and so much to see. My resolution is to travel as much as I can, while I can.
well this 2011, I have to make sure I won't pbe packing again tons of stuff. Will bring only those needed. That pic is nice btw.
Hey Great ideas definitely improves the next travel experience of the peoples.
I would also like to share some best travel stories at http://www.besttravelstories.net
@PattiSpencer - One thing I've learned on how to keep my new year's resolution on dieting while traveling is to walk or stroll whenever possible (instead of riding cabs.)
@ryancopp - I like "how to help the others while traveling". Good job!
Watch my food I ate co'z, I need to loss my weight.
Hello Friends...For the year 2011 i have made many travel resolutions like,where to visit,what to explore there,how to help the others while traveling,try to quit smoking etc..In the next week my journey again starting with my visit to San Diego..
Madrid and Paris
No shopping for clothes! I leave with 1 bag and always come with 2! It wont happen anymore - promise! (Maybe a "bag and a half" sometimes).
One bag--six weeks in europe--I resolve to make it
Fodor's Top News & Features
- 15 Festivals to Attend Before You Die
- 10 Best National Parks to Visit This Winter
- Fodor's 2013 Holiday Gift Guides
- Fodor's 2013 Holiday Gift Guide: Under $100
- World's 10 Best Ski Towns for Foodies
- Fodor's 2013 Holiday Gift Guide: Stocking Stuffers
- 10 Cheeses Worth Traveling For
- Incredible Private Pools at 7 Worldwide Hotels
- Top 15 Warm-Weather Resorts for Families
- 7 Quirky American Winter Festivals
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $449 & up -- 5-Night Bermuda Cruise on Royal CaribbeanAmerican Express Travel
- $257 & up -- Riviera Maya All-Inclusive Adults-Only ResortExcellence Riviera Cancun
- $419 & up -- 4-Night Caribbean Cruise to CozumelRoyal Caribbean
- $1599 & up -- 'World's Best' Caribbean Cruises, over 60% OffWindstar Cruises
- $894* -- Fly to Exotic Cook Islands from West Coast, R/TAir New Zealand