Holiday Decorations Around the Globe
Member Comments (5) Post a Comment
beautiful Milan and Venice
Wow..!! Decorations on holiday all over the world is great,as i check it on the Google...This post also listed some beautiful pictures of decorations in different cities...The first two pics are looking awesome....
Budapest is also beautiful
I've had the chance to be in Germany twice during the Christmas holidays. A visit to Munich and the Christkindlmarktis or Christmas Market, is a must.
Amazing decorations, music and food. It's an incredible and festive experience you will never forget.
Awesome! Christmas is indeed the best time of the year. Outside, I love lights on the tree, and Nutcracker figurines inside the house.
Fodor's Top News & Features
- 10 Best All-Inclusive Resorts for Families in the US
- Ultimate Guide to Louisville's Hip Neighborhoods
- Fodor's Go List 2015
- 7 Best Warm Weather Trips Without a Passport
- Exchanging Your Money Abroad: 10 Simple Tips
- The 7 Best Family Beaches in the East
- Fodor's Approved: 15 Most Stylish Women's Shoes for Travel
- 10 Things Not to Do on a Cruise
- Ten Things NOT to Do in Italy
- 20 Ultimate Things to Do in Paris
- 10 Best Safaris in the U.S.
- $752* & up -- Flights to Peru from the U.S. (Roundtrip)LAN
- $129 & up -- Southwest Florida 4-Diamond Resort, Save 60%The Westin Cape Coral Resort at Marina Village
- $2999 -- Monte Carlo to Rome: Luxe 7-Night Cruise w/AirOceania Cruises
- $1129 & up -- Riviera Maya: 7-Nt. All-Incl. Beach Trip w/AirApple Vacations
- $110-$135 -- Aspen, CO: 4-Star Resort into Summer, 60% OffWestin Snowmass Resort
- $206 & up -- Boston: 4-Star Waterfront Hotel, 20% OffThe Westin Boston Waterfront