Holiday Decorations Around the Globe
Member Comments (5) Post a Comment
beautiful Milan and Venice
Wow..!! Decorations on holiday all over the world is great,as i check it on the Google...This post also listed some beautiful pictures of decorations in different cities...The first two pics are looking awesome....
Budapest is also beautiful
I've had the chance to be in Germany twice during the Christmas holidays. A visit to Munich and the Christkindlmarktis or Christmas Market, is a must.
Amazing decorations, music and food. It's an incredible and festive experience you will never forget.
Awesome! Christmas is indeed the best time of the year. Outside, I love lights on the tree, and Nutcracker figurines inside the house.
Fodor's Top News & Features
- Fodor's Go List 2015
- Ten Things NOT to Do in Italy
- 10 Hotels With Over-the-Top Christmas Decorations
- 5 Reasons to Visit Addis Ababa Now
- 7 Best Warm Weather Trips Without a Passport
- 20 Ultimate Things to Do in New York City
- 10 Best All-Inclusive Resorts in the Caribbean
- New All-Inclusive Resort Azul Sensatori Jamaica Opens in Negril
- World's Best Honeymoon Destinations for 2014
- $5499 -- 7-Night Luxury All-Incl. Mediterranean Cruise w/AirRegent Seven Seas Cruises
- $439 & up -- Puerto Rico: 4-Star Oceanfront Getaway, 50% OffCheapCaribbean.com
- $7.48 & up -- Car Rentals across the U.S.CarRentals.com
- $459 & up -- 4-Star Bahamas Beach Getaway w/Air, 45% OffCheapCaribbean.com
- $118 & up -- Downtown D.C. Holiday Hotel Sale, up to 30% OffStarwood Hotels and Resorts
- $69* & up -- Nationwide Fares on Award-Winning Airline, O/WVirgin America