Staying Trim While Traveling
Member Comments (2) Post a Comment
j-nunes41 -> Tight budget does help in trimming weight (lol!). Also, traveling presents many chances to exercise our legs and we should opt to walk rather than ride cabs or rented cars whenever possible.
Staying Trim While Traveling?
I have discovered that upon my return from a trip, I am usually about 5 pounds lighter - not heavier. Do I make any sacifices to accomplish this, trip after trip? None of which I am aware.
I can only attribute it to the amount of walking I do on every trip and the little time I spend dining.
Travelling on a tight budget is also of considerable help.
Fodor's Top News & Features
- 5 Reasons to Visit Cleveland Now | Fodor's
- Three Places in the Dominican Republic to Visit Now | Fodor's
- Where to Eat in NYC for Fall 2014
- 20 of the World's Best Romantic Hotels
- 20 Hotels That Are Soaked in History
- America's 10 Best Cocktail Bars
- 10 Best Halloween Celebrations in the U.S.
- Long Weekend in Copenhagen | Fodor's
- 4 Reasons to Explore the Alentejo | Fodor's
- How to Use Your Cell Phone Internationally
- $1248* & up -- New Zealand Fares from West Coast, R/T w/TaxAir New Zealand
- $329-$379 -- 4-Star Grand Cayman Beach Resort, Save 45%The Westin Grand Cayman Seven Mile Beach Resort & Spa
- $135-$150 -- Suite: 4-Star All-Incl. Jamaica Beach ResortBookIt.com
- $109 & up -- Puerto Rico: Old Town San Juan HotelSheraton Old San Juan
- $198 & up -- Aruba: 4-Star All-Incl. Sale w/Flight CreditBookIt.com
- $233-$269 -- NYC: Times Square Hotel incl. Holidays, 35% OffThe Westin New York Times Square