Staying Trim While Traveling
Member Comments (2) Post a Comment
j-nunes41 -> Tight budget does help in trimming weight (lol!). Also, traveling presents many chances to exercise our legs and we should opt to walk rather than ride cabs or rented cars whenever possible.
Staying Trim While Traveling?
I have discovered that upon my return from a trip, I am usually about 5 pounds lighter - not heavier. Do I make any sacifices to accomplish this, trip after trip? None of which I am aware.
I can only attribute it to the amount of walking I do on every trip and the little time I spend dining.
Travelling on a tight budget is also of considerable help.
Fodor's Top News & Features
- Cheap and Chic: 10 Affordable Hawaii Hotels
- 10 Castles You Can Actually Afford to Sleep In
- 10 Best Lakeside Hotels in the US
- Pot Tourism: How to Buy Marijuana in Colorado
- Where to Eat in San Francisco Now
- 5 Perfect Dublin Itineraries
- World's Best Destinations for Solo Travel
- 7 Great Food Festivals & Street Fairs on Oahu
- Where to Drink in Chicago Now
- 10 Top Bakeries Across the US
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- $79 & up -- Myrtle Beach Hotels on Sale, up to 75% Offtrivago
- $739-$789 -- Balcony on World's Largest Ships, Save $350CruCon Cruise Outlet
- $659 & up -- Cozumel: Beach Escape incl. Meals, Drinks & AirApple Vacations
- $129 & up -- 4- & 5-Star New York City Hotels, up to 65% Offtrivago
- $169-$199 -- Downtown Seattle 4-Star Hotel, 30% OffThe Westin Seattle
- $1446* & up -- Fly to Australia from the West Coast, R/TAir New Zealand