Morocco: Decide whether you’ll want a guide
Official guides have a badge to prove it and cost about 300 DH a day. The rates of unofficial guides are negotiable, and you should fix them in advance. In places like Fez you’ll find you need a guide just to protect yourself from being approached by other guides.
Member Comments Post a Comment
Be the first to comment!
Fodor's Top News & Features
- 10 Places Where Summer Lasts Longer
- 10 Best Home Estate Tours in the U.S.
- How to Tip When Traveling Around the World | Fodor's
- 10 Things NOT to Do at Walt Disney World | Fodor's
- 10 Books to Read Before You Go to Paris | Fodor's
- America's Best Oktoberfests
- Fall 2014 Guide to Chicago
- New Orleans' 10 Best Bars for Classic Cocktails
- Where to Go This Thanksgiving
- Top 10 Things to Do in Sonoma County (Besides Drink Wine)
- $299 & up -- Mexico Riviera Cruises w/Upgrades & ExtrasNorwegian Cruise Line
- $1148 & up -- Ireland: Resorts & Abbey 7-Nt. Escape w/AirGreat Value Vacations
- $724* & up -- Global Fare Sale on Award-Winning Airline, R/TTurkish Airlines
- $94-$151 -- Chicago: 4-Star Michigan Avenue Hotel, 55% OffThe Westin Michigan Avenue
- $2583* & up -- Fly to Australia in Premium Economy, R/TAir New Zealand
- $999 & up -- Ends 10/14: Hawaii Cruises w/Onboard CreditNorwegian Cruise Line
* Some taxes, fees additional