Top London Museums
Member Comments (5) Post a Comment
on Nov 15, 10 at 09:30 AM
Good catch SharonAnnette - change has been made.
....."many of the cities" ------- ...."many of the CITIES" ???? Does anybody edit this stuff???
You left out The National Maritime Museum and The Royal Observatory in Greenwich. Both are awesome museums with excellent guides!
We just visited the National Portrait Gallery last weekend. I cannot recommend it enough. You can search their online gallery from home, too!
The British Museum is my favorite museum worldwide. It has everything within a beautifully packaged building. Not only that but they frequently have special exhibits that will blow your mind. Several years ago I got to see the Terracotta Army there.
Fodor's Top News & Features
- 7 Best Warm Weather Trips Without a Passport
- 20 Ultimate Things to Do in New York City
- Ten Things NOT to Do in Italy
- New All-Inclusive Resort Azul Sensatori Jamaica Opens in Negril
- World's Best Honeymoon Destinations for 2014
- 5 Reasons to Visit Addis Ababa Now
- 10 Hotels With Over-the-Top Christmas Decorations
- Fodor's Go List 2015
- 10 Best All-Inclusive Resorts in the Caribbean
- $1486* & up -- Fly to Australia from West Coast, R/TAir New Zealand
- $68-$71 -- LA: Manhattan Beach Hotel w/Breakfast, 55% OffBookIt.com
- $51 & up -- Las Vegas Hotel Sale w/$25 Off 3-Nt. StaysBookIt.com
- $489 & up -- Southern Ireland Self-Drive TourTourism Ireland
- $89 & up -- Hotel Deals Across Arizona through WinterVisit Arizona
- $129 -- 3-Night Winter Bahamas Cruise on Royal CaribbeanCruise.com