Top London Museums
Member Comments (5) Post a Comment
on Nov 15, 10 at 09:30 AM
Good catch SharonAnnette - change has been made.
....."many of the cities" ------- ...."many of the CITIES" ???? Does anybody edit this stuff???
You left out The National Maritime Museum and The Royal Observatory in Greenwich. Both are awesome museums with excellent guides!
We just visited the National Portrait Gallery last weekend. I cannot recommend it enough. You can search their online gallery from home, too!
The British Museum is my favorite museum worldwide. It has everything within a beautifully packaged building. Not only that but they frequently have special exhibits that will blow your mind. Several years ago I got to see the Terracotta Army there.
Fodor's Top News & Features
- Cheap and Chic: 10 Affordable Hawaii Hotels
- 10 Best Lakeside Hotels in the US
- 10 Castles You Can Actually Afford to Sleep In
- World's Best Destinations for Solo Travel
- Pot Tourism: How to Buy Marijuana in Colorado
- Where to Eat in San Francisco Now
- 5 Perfect Dublin Itineraries
- Where to Eat in Orlando Now
- 7 Great Food Festivals & Street Fairs on Oahu
- Top 6 Alaskan Cruises for 2014
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- $999 & up -- Maui: 5-Nt. Trip w/Hawaiian Activities & AirApple Vacations
- $499 & up -- Canary Islands & Morocco 9-Nt. Cruise w/ExtrasNorwegian Cruise Line
- $1936 & up -- Peru & Machu Picchu 7-Nt. Escorted Trip w/AirTripMasters.com
- $594* & up -- Fly to Ecuador from the U.S. (R/T)LAN
- $169-$199 -- Downtown Seattle 4-Star Hotel, 30% OffThe Westin Seattle
- $799 & up -- 4-Star Los Cabos All-Incl. Trip w/Air, 40% OffCheapCaribbean.com