Top London Museums
Member Comments (5) Post a Comment
on Nov 15, 10 at 09:30 AM
Good catch SharonAnnette - change has been made.
....."many of the cities" ------- ...."many of the CITIES" ???? Does anybody edit this stuff???
You left out The National Maritime Museum and The Royal Observatory in Greenwich. Both are awesome museums with excellent guides!
We just visited the National Portrait Gallery last weekend. I cannot recommend it enough. You can search their online gallery from home, too!
The British Museum is my favorite museum worldwide. It has everything within a beautifully packaged building. Not only that but they frequently have special exhibits that will blow your mind. Several years ago I got to see the Terracotta Army there.
Fodor's Top News & Features
- 10 US Islands Where You Can Beat the Winter Blues
- 5 Reasons to Go to Charleston, South Carolina Right Now
- 10 Best All-Inclusive Resorts for Families in the US
- 10 Great Spots in Paris with a Literary History
- Top 10 Places to Go This Spring
- 15 Budget-Friendly Spring Getaways for 2014
- World's Best Overwater Bungalows
- Fodor's Approved: 15 Most Stylish Women's Shoes for Travel
- Where to Eat at This Year's SXSW Festival
- 15 Legendary Hotels Around the World
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- $897* -- Fly to Exotic Cook Islands from West Coast, R/TAir New Zealand
- $999 & up -- 5-Night Vacation to Turks & Caicos, $400 OffCheapCaribbean.com
- $599 & up -- Cabo 4-Nt. All-Inclusive Escape w/Air, Half OffCheapCaribbean.com
- $65 & up -- Barbados Travel Deals thru Summer, up to 60% OffBarbados Tourism Authority
- $3847 & up -- Greece: 9-Nt. Vacation w/Air & Island CruiseGreat Value Vacations
- $43 -- CA: Six Flags Magic Mountain Day Pass, Reg. $68Visit Santa Clarita