Top London Museums
Member Comments (5) Post a Comment
on Nov 15, 10 at 09:30 AM
Good catch SharonAnnette - change has been made.
....."many of the cities" ------- ...."many of the CITIES" ???? Does anybody edit this stuff???
You left out The National Maritime Museum and The Royal Observatory in Greenwich. Both are awesome museums with excellent guides!
We just visited the National Portrait Gallery last weekend. I cannot recommend it enough. You can search their online gallery from home, too!
The British Museum is my favorite museum worldwide. It has everything within a beautifully packaged building. Not only that but they frequently have special exhibits that will blow your mind. Several years ago I got to see the Terracotta Army there.
Fodor's Top News & Features
- Fodor's Go List 2014
- 7 Quirky American Winter Festivals
- World's 10 Best Ski Towns for Foodies
- 7 Reasons to Go to Miami this Winter
- 7 Under-The-Radar All-Inclusive Resorts
- Weekend Escape: Holiday Shopping in NYC
- American Airlines Introduces New Transcontinental Fleet
- Fodor's 2013 Holiday Gift Guides
- Mexico City's Coolest New Museums
- Fodor's 2013 Holiday Gift Guide: Stocking Stuffers
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $689 & up -- Weeklong Southern Caribbean CruiseRoyal Caribbean
- $152 -- Maui Beachfront Resort in Winter, 45% OffAston Kaanapali Shores
- $679 & up -- 3-Nt. Cancun All-Inclusive Trip w/Air, 50% OffLiberty Travel
- $585 & up -- Puerto Rico 4-Star Trip w/Air & $150 CreditLiberty Travel
- $895 & up -- Westin Maui 3-Nt. Vacation w/AirPleasant Holidays