Cool Local San Francisco Souvenirs
If you're going to San Francisco, be sure to check out some unique stores. While Alcatraz t-shirts, mini cable cars, and Ghirardelli chocolate are still shopping classics—here's some inspiration for more original mementos from the Bay Area.
1. Something from McEvoy Ranch's body-care line, like their olive mud soap or their gardener's hand salve, all made with locally produced, organic olive oil.
2. A book published by City Lights, like one of their new political dynamos or something old-school like Allen Ginsberg's evergreen Howl.
3. A Phthalates-free EarthLust stainless-steel water bottle overlaid with intricate graphics, of say, an owl, that you can stylishly sip from while climbing the hills, available at Spring.
4. A cashmere weekender cardigan from Margaret O'Leary—something to live in every Saturday.
6. A striking porcelain tea and coffee service designed by the renowned chef Thomas Keller, found at Gump's.
More on San Francisco
Photo Credit: Robert Holmes
Member Comments (3) Post a Comment
American Rag is closed.
on Nov 3, 10 at 02:53 PM
Good catch mztery - we'll update our records.
Fodor's Top News & Features
- 15 Festivals to Attend Before You Die
- 10 Best National Parks to Visit This Winter
- Fodor's 2013 Holiday Gift Guides
- 10 Cheeses Worth Traveling For
- Fodor's 2013 Holiday Gift Guide: Under $100
- Fodor's 2013 Holiday Gift Guide: Stocking Stuffers
- 11 Cyber Monday Travel Deals at Beach Hotels
- World's 10 Best Ski Towns for Foodies
- Top 15 Warm-Weather Resorts for Families
- Fodor's 2013 Holiday Gift Guide: Kids
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $525 -- Luxe Rio de Janeiro Resort over New Year's EveSheraton Rio Hotel & Resort
- $699 & up -- Cancun All-Inclusive Beach Escape w/AirApple Vacations
- $949 & up -- Caribbean: 7-Nt. Cruise on World's Largest ShipRoyal Caribbean
- $599 & up -- Weeklong Southern Caribbean CruiseRoyal Caribbean
- $869 & up -- Westin Maui 3-Nt. Vacation w/AirPleasant Holidays