Use the proper packing material when filling your suitcase
As friction is what causes wrinkles, plastic, which reduces friction, is your friend. Put individual items inside dry-cleaner bags and they’ll arrive in a perfectly preserved state. Resealable plastic bags are good for stowing miscellaneous items. Inexpensive nylon-mesh laundry bags are great for delicates. Not only will this keep them safe and clean, if your bag is inspected, no one need touch your undies since an inspector will be able to see into the bag.
Member Comments Post a Comment
Be the first to comment!
Fodor's Top News & Features
- 5 Reasons to Visit Cleveland Now | Fodor's
- Three Places in the Dominican Republic to Visit Now | Fodor's
- 13 Family-Friendly Hotels for Your Next Big Vacation
- Where to Eat in NYC for Fall 2014
- 20 of the World's Best Romantic Hotels
- 10 Best Home Estate Tours in the U.S.
- 20 Hotels That Are Soaked in History
- How to Use Your Cell Phone Internationally | Fodor's
- Long Weekend in Copenhagen | Fodor's
- Fall Travel: 5 Essentials for a Hudson Valley Escape | Fodor's
- $53 & up -- Hotels in Mesa, Arizona up to 45% offVisit Mesa
- $92 -- Colorado: 4-Star Steamboat Springs ResortSheraton Steamboat Springs
- $121-$162 -- Maine: 4-Star Downtown Portland Hotel, 30% OffThe Westin Portland Harborview
- $265 & up -- Riviera Maya: Uninhibited Adults-Only ResortHidden Beach Resort
- $99 & up -- Sonoma County Hotel Sale, up to 50% OffSonoma County Tourism
- $139 -- Luxe Colorado Resort incl. Parking, 50% OffWestin Riverfront Resort & Spa at Beaver Creek Mountain
* Some taxes, fees additional