Guatemala: Visit a market
Member Comments (2) Post a Comment
Guatemala has lots of markets in the Western Highlands but Chichicastenango isn´t the best option. There are several markets in Quetzalenango and Solola that aren´t so frequented by Tourists like San Juan La Laguna Market, Solola Market or Almolonga.
Guatemalan markets are the best! Chichicastenango is huge and bustling but my favorite is in Santiago Atitlan on beautiful Lake Atitlan,
Fodor's Top News & Features
- Three Places in the Dominican Republic to Visit Now | Fodor's
- 5 Reasons to Visit Cleveland Now
- Where to Eat in NYC for Fall 2014
- 10 Best Halloween Celebrations in the U.S.
- 20 of the World's Best Romantic Hotels
- 20 Hotels That Are Soaked in History
- Long Weekend in Copenhagen | Fodor's
- How to Use Your Cell Phone Internationally
- Fall 2014 Guide to Washington, D.C.
- 4 Reasons to Explore the Alentejo
- $4299 -- Southeast Asia: 5 Cities Vacation w/ToursSinorama Holidays
- $1399 & up -- 7-Nt. Jamaica All-Incl. Vacation w/AirApple Vacations
- $639* & up -- Europe Fall Fares on 'Best Airline' (R/T)Lufthansa Airlines
- $9.95 & up -- Rental Cars across the United StatesHotwire.com
- $798* -- Exotic Cook Island fares from West Coast, R/T w/TaxAir New Zealand
- $1459 -- Hong Kong 5-Star Land-Only Trip w/Macau Day TourHong Kong Tourism Board