Guatemala: Visit a market
Member Comments (2) Post a Comment
Guatemala has lots of markets in the Western Highlands but Chichicastenango isn´t the best option. There are several markets in Quetzalenango and Solola that aren´t so frequented by Tourists like San Juan La Laguna Market, Solola Market or Almolonga.
Guatemalan markets are the best! Chichicastenango is huge and bustling but my favorite is in Santiago Atitlan on beautiful Lake Atitlan,
Fodor's Top News & Features
- 10 Stunning Hotels in Unexpected Places
- 10 Restaurants Worth a Day Trip in Europe
- 15 Best Beer Gardens in the U.S.
- World's Most Luxurious Wine Country Hotels
- How to Pack Light for a Trip
- 20 Best Day Trips in the U.S.
- Best Credit Cards for Travelers
- 10 Last-Minute Beach Getaways for Summer
- 10 Most Unusual Landmarks in the U.S.
- Seafood Lover's Guide to Brittany, France
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- $1561* & up -- Fly to Australia from the West Coast, R/TAir New Zealand
- $212 & up -- Boston 4-Star Hotel near Newbury St., 45% OffSheraton Boston
- $1469 & up -- London & Paris 6-Nt. Package w/Air & HotelsEuropeanDestinations.com
- $234 & up -- Cayman Island Travel Deals; Save up to 40%Cayman Islands Department of Tourism
- $899 -- Suite on Princess 7-Night Cruises w/$275 CreditCruCon Cruise Outlet
- $1195* & up -- Summer Fare Sale to Paris from the U.S., R/TAir France