Vietnam: Plan around the Tet Festival
If you’re planning to travel during late January or early February, be sure to take the Tet Festival into account. Hotels are often fully booked far in advance, and many services are closed down for extended periods.
Member Comments Post a Comment
Be the first to comment!
Fodor's Top News & Features
- Ten Things NOT to Do in Italy
- 20 Ultimate Things to Do in New York City
- Fodor's Approved: 15 Most Stylish Women's Shoes for Travel
- 10 Best All-Inclusive Resorts in the Caribbean
- 10 Best Ramen Shops in the U.S.
- World's Best Honeymoon Destinations for 2014
- 15 Things Not to Do in Paris
- 7 Best Warm Weather Trips Without a Passport
- A Fool-Proof Amalfi Coast Itinerary
- $3225 -- Cuba: Luxury Guided Vacation incl. Hotel & ToursCuba Explorations
- $89-$99 -- Chicago: Wrigleyville Hotel into Cubs SeasonBest Western Plus Hawthorne Terrace
- $1889 & up -- Luxe 7-Night Steamboat Cruises, $800 OffAmerican Queen Steamboat Company
- $171 & up -- S.C. 4-Star Hilton Head Island Resort, Save 45%The Westin Hilton Head Island Resort & Spa
- $20 & up -- Arizona Tour, Spa, Golf & Dining Deals, 70% OffVisit Arizona
- $5799 -- Luxury Mediterranean Cruise incl. Air & ToursRegent Seven Seas Cruises