Best Christmas Markets in Europe
Member Comments (5) Post a Comment
The Christmas Market on Alexanderplatz in Berlin is wonderful. if you read German, here you'll fid more information: http://blog.ferienhaus-strunk.de/2010/11/01/weihnachten-in-berlin/
I was hoping to see something for Paris this Christmas. Anyone know of a Paris Christmas Market?
I have heard that Zurich has some nice Christmas markets as well. Has anyone been?
Though not as large as Germany or Austria's Christmas Markets I did attend a truly beautiful one in Lille, France. Well worth it if it's closer and it can be done as a day trip from as far away as London.
EUROPEAN cities are always known for their beauty but the charm of the cities reaches its peak during Christmas season specially PRAGUE , GERMANY, AUSTRIA become a must visit tourist destiantions. last year i was there to witness that and wouldn't want to miss the fun again..........so all those who are planning to visit this year, we will met there ........
Fodor's Top News & Features
- 20 Ultimate Things to Do in New York City
- Top 6 Alaskan Cruises for 2014
- Ten Things NOT to Do in Italy
- The 7 Best Family Beaches in the East
- 10 Best All-Inclusive Resorts in the Caribbean
- 10 Best Regional Theaters in the U.S.
- 15 Things NOT to Do in New York City
- World's Best Honeymoon Destinations for 2014
- 7 Best Warm Weather Trips Without a Passport
- $309 & up -- Fort Myers Resort near Sanibel Island, 25% OffSanibel Harbour Marriott Resort & Spa
- $135-$189 -- Cleveland: New 4-Star Hotel Downtown, 40% OffThe Westin Cleveland Downtown
- $69* & up -- Nationwide Fares on Award-Winning Airline, O/WVirgin America
- $1799 & up -- Costa Rica 4-Star All-Inclusive Trip w/AirApple Vacations
- $108-$135 -- Downtown Dallas 4-Star Hotel, 35% OffSheraton Dallas Hotel
- $2539 & up -- Bora Bora 7-Nt. Vacations w/Air, Save $300Pleasant Holidays