Best Christmas Markets in Europe
Member Comments (5) Post a Comment
The Christmas Market on Alexanderplatz in Berlin is wonderful. if you read German, here you'll fid more information: http://blog.ferienhaus-strunk.de/2010/11/01/weihnachten-in-berlin/
I was hoping to see something for Paris this Christmas. Anyone know of a Paris Christmas Market?
I have heard that Zurich has some nice Christmas markets as well. Has anyone been?
Though not as large as Germany or Austria's Christmas Markets I did attend a truly beautiful one in Lille, France. Well worth it if it's closer and it can be done as a day trip from as far away as London.
EUROPEAN cities are always known for their beauty but the charm of the cities reaches its peak during Christmas season specially PRAGUE , GERMANY, AUSTRIA become a must visit tourist destiantions. last year i was there to witness that and wouldn't want to miss the fun again..........so all those who are planning to visit this year, we will met there ........
Fodor's Top News & Features
- 10 Books to Read Before You Go to Paris | Fodor's
- 10 Things NOT to Do at Walt Disney World | Fodor's
- Where to Go This Thanksgiving
- New Orleans' 10 Best Bars for Classic Cocktails
- Fall 2014 Guide to Paris | Fodor's
- 10 Best Biking Cities in the U.S.
- World's 10 Best Art Fairs
- World's Best Fashion Museums
- 10 Artists' Homes You Can Visit
- How to Tip When Traveling Around the World | Fodor's
- $1198* & up -- New Zealand Fares from West Coast, R/T w/TaxAir New Zealand
- $125 & up -- Downtown St. Louis Hotel, 60% OffSheraton St. Louis City Center Hotel & Suites
- $107-$149 -- Weekends at Dallas 4-Diamond Hotel, Save 50%Sheraton Dallas Hotel by the Galleria
- $109 & up -- Puerto Rico: Old Town San Juan HotelSheraton Old San Juan
- $118 -- 4-Diamond Calgary Hotel: Weekends w/ParkingWestin Calgary
- $169 & up -- FL: 'Orlando's Jewel' 4-Star Hotel, 50% OffGrand Bohemian Hotel Orlando