Best Christmas Markets in Europe
Member Comments (5) Post a Comment
The Christmas Market on Alexanderplatz in Berlin is wonderful. if you read German, here you'll fid more information: http://blog.ferienhaus-strunk.de/2010/11/01/weihnachten-in-berlin/
I was hoping to see something for Paris this Christmas. Anyone know of a Paris Christmas Market?
I have heard that Zurich has some nice Christmas markets as well. Has anyone been?
Though not as large as Germany or Austria's Christmas Markets I did attend a truly beautiful one in Lille, France. Well worth it if it's closer and it can be done as a day trip from as far away as London.
EUROPEAN cities are always known for their beauty but the charm of the cities reaches its peak during Christmas season specially PRAGUE , GERMANY, AUSTRIA become a must visit tourist destiantions. last year i was there to witness that and wouldn't want to miss the fun again..........so all those who are planning to visit this year, we will met there ........
Fodor's Top News & Features
- 5 Small Airlines You Should Know
- 7 Under-The-Radar All-Inclusive Resorts
- 10 Best All-Inclusive Resorts in the Caribbean
- 20 Ultimate Things to Do in Paris
- 20 Ultimate Things to Do in New York City
- World's Best Honeymoon Destinations for 2014
- Fodor's Approved: 10 Best Carry-On Bags for 2014
- Top 15 Beach Destinations for Winter Escapes
- 7 Best Warm Weather Trips Without a Passport
- 5 Reasons to Visit Nuremberg
- $2583* & up -- Fly to Australia in Premium Economy, R/TAir New Zealand
- $109* & up -- Premium Economy: Nationwide Fare Sale O/WVirgin America
- $2098 & up -- 5-star London Vacation w/Breakfasts & AirGreat Value Vacations
- $1654 & up -- Edinburgh: Luxe 5-Star Escape incl. AirGreat Value Vacations
- $1281 & up -- Iceland Escape incl. Northern Lights & AirGreat Value Vacations
- $20 & up -- Arizona: Lake, Grand Canyon & Sedona ToursVisit Mesa