Best Christmas Markets in Europe
Member Comments (5) Post a Comment
The Christmas Market on Alexanderplatz in Berlin is wonderful. if you read German, here you'll fid more information: http://blog.ferienhaus-strunk.de/2010/11/01/weihnachten-in-berlin/
I was hoping to see something for Paris this Christmas. Anyone know of a Paris Christmas Market?
I have heard that Zurich has some nice Christmas markets as well. Has anyone been?
Though not as large as Germany or Austria's Christmas Markets I did attend a truly beautiful one in Lille, France. Well worth it if it's closer and it can be done as a day trip from as far away as London.
EUROPEAN cities are always known for their beauty but the charm of the cities reaches its peak during Christmas season specially PRAGUE , GERMANY, AUSTRIA become a must visit tourist destiantions. last year i was there to witness that and wouldn't want to miss the fun again..........so all those who are planning to visit this year, we will met there ........
Fodor's Top News & Features
- 10 Best All-Inclusive Resorts for Families in the US
- Ultimate Guide to Louisville's Hip Neighborhoods
- Fodor's Go List 2015
- 7 Best Warm Weather Trips Without a Passport
- Exchanging Your Money Abroad: 10 Simple Tips
- The 7 Best Family Beaches in the East
- Fodor's Approved: 15 Most Stylish Women's Shoes for Travel
- 10 Things Not to Do on a Cruise
- Ten Things NOT to Do in Italy
- 20 Ultimate Things to Do in Paris
- 10 Best Safaris in the U.S.
- $61 & up -- Palm Springs Resorts up to 50% OffGreater Palm Springs Convention & Visitors Bureau
- $799 -- Europe in Fall: 4-Star Portugal Trip w/Air, $750 OffAzores Getaways
- $11.85 & up -- Car Rentals across the U.S.CarRentals.com
- $1999 & up -- Spain: 4-Star Escorted Vacation w/AirFriendly Planet Travel
- $1339 & up -- Barcelona & Rome 6-Nt. Vacation w/Air & HotelEuropeanDestinations.com
- $799 & up -- Puerto Vallarta Beach Getaway w/Air & TransfersApple Vacations