Best Christmas Markets in Europe
Member Comments (5) Post a Comment
The Christmas Market on Alexanderplatz in Berlin is wonderful. if you read German, here you'll fid more information: http://blog.ferienhaus-strunk.de/2010/11/01/weihnachten-in-berlin/
I was hoping to see something for Paris this Christmas. Anyone know of a Paris Christmas Market?
I have heard that Zurich has some nice Christmas markets as well. Has anyone been?
Though not as large as Germany or Austria's Christmas Markets I did attend a truly beautiful one in Lille, France. Well worth it if it's closer and it can be done as a day trip from as far away as London.
EUROPEAN cities are always known for their beauty but the charm of the cities reaches its peak during Christmas season specially PRAGUE , GERMANY, AUSTRIA become a must visit tourist destiantions. last year i was there to witness that and wouldn't want to miss the fun again..........so all those who are planning to visit this year, we will met there ........
Fodor's Top News & Features
- 5 Reasons to Visit Cleveland Now | Fodor's
- Three Places in the Dominican Republic to Visit Now | Fodor's
- 13 Family-Friendly Hotels for Your Next Big Vacation
- Where to Eat in NYC for Fall 2014
- 20 of the World's Best Romantic Hotels
- 10 Best Home Estate Tours in the U.S.
- 20 Hotels That Are Soaked in History
- How to Use Your Cell Phone Internationally | Fodor's
- Long Weekend in Copenhagen | Fodor's
- Fall Travel: 5 Essentials for a Hudson Valley Escape | Fodor's
- $169 & up -- Downtown Los Angeles 4-Star Hotel, $100 OffThe Westin Bonaventure Hotel & Suites
- $799 -- Balcony: Caribbean 7-Nt. Cruise w/All Drinks & TipsCruCon Cruise Outlet
- $2499 -- China: 13-Nt. Trip w/River Cruise & Air, $1000 OffSinorama Holidays
- $127-$169 -- Downtown Dallas 4-Star Hotel, 45% OffSheraton Dallas Hotel
- $183 & up -- NYC: 4-Star Downtown Tribeca Hotel, 40% OffSheraton New York Tribeca
- $179 & up -- 4-Star Ft. Lauderdale Resort & Spa, Save 50%The Westin Beach Resort & Spa, Fort Lauderdale