Australia: Unless you have tons of time, limit where you go
Australia is enormous. Don’t pack in too much if you’ve only a couple of weeks—it would be like trying to see the entire United States in 14 days. Instead, start by determining what the best activities are during the time of year you plan to go—touring wineries, bushwalking, skiing, diving. Then plan your trip around them, including a couple of noteworthy areas that will keep you happy and busy rather than frazzled and run ragged.
Member Comments Post a Comment
Be the first to comment!
Fodor's Top News & Features
- 10 Things Not to Do at Walt Disney World
- 10 Books to Read Before You Go to Paris | Fodor's
- America's Most Scenic Roads
- 25 Things To Do in New York This Fall
- World's Best Fashion Museums
- San Francisco's 15 Best Views
- Long Weekend in Bar Harbor | Fodor's
- Fall 2014 Guide to Chicago | Fodor's
- Ultimate Guide to Vienna's Coffee Renaissance
- Global Entry vs. TSA PreCheck: Which One Is Right for You?
- $269 -- Maui 4-Star Resort on Ka'anapali Beach, Save 35%The Westin Maui Resort & Spa, Ka'anapali
- $299 & up -- Boston 4-Star Hotel near Newbury St., 30% OffSheraton Boston
- $209-$259 -- Chicago: 4-Star Michigan Avenue Hotel, 55% OffThe Westin Michigan Avenue
- $4699 & up -- Sydney, Ayers Rock & Port Douglas 9 Nts. w/AirDown Under Endeavours
- $1459 & up -- Luxe Hong Kong, China & Macau VacationsMacau Government Tourist Office
- $69 & up -- Condo: 4-Star Panama City Beach Resort, 55% OffBookIt.com