Book vacation spa treatments as soon as you book a trip
What better way to transition from everyday stress and routine into vacation-time relaxation and renewal? Guaranteeing you’ll get in means making appointments well in advance. To feel refreshed after a lengthy international flight, schedule a massage for as early as possible the day you arrive. Follow it with a snack, a sauna, and a nap, and you’ll be a whole new person. A salt glow or loofah body scrub is the perfect way to prep your skin for beach attire. A mid-trip pedicure will combat sightseeing fatigue. Spafinder.com links to all types of spas around the world.
Member Comments Post a Comment
Be the first to comment!
Fodor's Top News & Features
- 10 Things Not to Do at Walt Disney World
- 10 Books to Read Before You Go to Paris | Fodor's
- America's Most Scenic Roads
- 25 Things To Do in New York This Fall
- San Francisco's 15 Best Views
- Long Weekend in Bar Harbor | Fodor's
- Fall 2014 Guide to Chicago | Fodor's
- Ultimate Guide to Vienna's Coffee Renaissance
- Global Entry vs. TSA PreCheck: Which One Is Right for You?
- 5 Reasons to Visit Asheville This Fall
- $579 & up -- 7-Day Alaska Cruises incl. Glacier BayNorwegian Cruise Line
- $702* & up -- Flights to China (Roundtrip, including Tax)China National Tourism Office
- $60 & up -- South Myrtle Beach Oceanview RoomSurfside Beach Resort
- $197 & up -- Boston: 4-Star Waterfront Hotel, 30% OffThe Westin Boston Waterfront
- $125 & up -- San Juan 4-Diamond Hotel, 45% OffSheraton Puerto Rico Hotel & Casino
- $893* & up -- Fly to Brazil from the U.S. (Roundtrip)TAM Airlines