Book vacation spa treatments as soon as you book a trip
What better way to transition from everyday stress and routine into vacation-time relaxation and renewal? Guaranteeing you’ll get in means making appointments well in advance. To feel refreshed after a lengthy international flight, schedule a massage for as early as possible the day you arrive. Follow it with a snack, a sauna, and a nap, and you’ll be a whole new person. A salt glow or loofah body scrub is the perfect way to prep your skin for beach attire. A mid-trip pedicure will combat sightseeing fatigue. Spafinder.com links to all types of spas around the world.
Member Comments Post a Comment
Be the first to comment!
Fodor's Top News & Features
- 10 Last-Minute Beach Getaways for Summer
- 10 of Hemingway's Favorite Haunts
- 20 Best Day Trips in the U.S.
- 15 Best Beer Gardens in the U.S.
- Long Weekend in Lisbon
- Best Credit Cards for Travelers
- How to Cure Jet Lag
- How to Renew Your Passport
- Wine Lover's Guide to South Africa
- Seafood Lover's Guide to Brittany, France
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- $5795* & up -- Business Class Flights for 2 on Luxe AirlineQatar Airways
- $2544* & up -- Fly to Australia in Premium Economy, R/TAir New Zealand
- $899 -- Suite on Princess 7-Night Cruises w/$275 CreditCruCon Cruise Outlet
- $1469 & up -- London & Paris 6-Nt. Package w/Air & HotelsEuropeanDestinations.com
- $138 -- Downtown Halifax Hotel w/Breakfast & Dinner, 30% OffHomewood Suites by Hilton Halifax-Downtown
- $840* -- Exotic Cook Island fares from West Coast, R/T w/TaxAir New Zealand