Book vacation spa treatments as soon as you book a trip
What better way to transition from everyday stress and routine into vacation-time relaxation and renewal? Guaranteeing you’ll get in means making appointments well in advance. To feel refreshed after a lengthy international flight, schedule a massage for as early as possible the day you arrive. Follow it with a snack, a sauna, and a nap, and you’ll be a whole new person. A salt glow or loofah body scrub is the perfect way to prep your skin for beach attire. A mid-trip pedicure will combat sightseeing fatigue. Spafinder.com links to all types of spas around the world.
Member Comments Post a Comment
Be the first to comment!
Fodor's Top News & Features
- Three Places in the Dominican Republic to Visit Now | Fodor's
- 5 Reasons to Visit Cleveland Now
- Where to Eat in NYC for Fall 2014
- 10 Best Halloween Celebrations in the U.S.
- 20 of the World's Best Romantic Hotels
- 20 Hotels That Are Soaked in History
- Long Weekend in Copenhagen | Fodor's
- How to Use Your Cell Phone Internationally
- Fall 2014 Guide to Washington, D.C.
- 4 Reasons to Explore the Alentejo
- $89 & up -- Hotel Deals Across Arizona through WinterVisit Arizona
- $99 & up -- 4-Star Lake Las Vegas Resort, Save 30%Westin Lake Las Vegas Resort & Spa
- $329-$379 -- 4-Star Grand Cayman Beach Resort, Save 45%The Westin Grand Cayman Seven Mile Beach Resort & Spa
- $44 & up -- Las Vegas Upscale Resort Sale incl. ExtrasLasVegas.com
- $3199 & up -- China: 5-Star, 20-Night Tour w/Cruise & AirSinorama Holidays
- $185 & up -- New 4-Star Punta Cana 'Westin' Resort, Save 25%Westin Puntacana Resort & Club