Top Things to Do with Kids in New England
Member Comments (2) Post a Comment
Great article, thanx for posting.
Hampton beach is truly nice. I've been there several times and enjoyed it.
Thank you for your suggestions. I live in Southern Maine, and while the Southworth Planetarium is a great destination, there's so much available for visiting families. Great indoor play spaces for rainy, cold days are popping up in Portland, Brunswick and Westbrook. You can also find children's museums in Augusta, Portland, Bangor and Rockland. During the fall, there's a wide variety of seasonal festivals and events, including the popular Common Ground Fair. Also worth visiting are Maine's wonderful farms and farmer's markets. And finally, there are a variety of restaurants designed for families who seek out delicious, local food.
Jen Hazard, Editor
Cute Potato: Your Guide to Kid-Friendly Maine
Fodor's Top News & Features
- 5 Reasons to Visit Addis Ababa Now
- Top 5 Things to Do in Queens
- 5 Reasons to Visit Houston Now
- 20 Ultimate Things to Do in New York City
- World's Best Honeymoon Destinations for 2014
- Fodor's Go List 2015
- Checking In: Park Hyatt New York
- 20 US Places to See Before You Die
- 7 Best Warm Weather Trips Without a Passport
- $169 -- 4-Star Sheraton Times Square Holiday Sale, 40% OffStarwood Hotels and Resorts
- $64 & up -- Myrtle Beach One-Bedroom Oceanview CondoPrince Resort at the Cherrry Grove Pier
- $239 & up -- Bahamas: 4-Star All-Incl. Beach Resort w/Wi-FiBookIt.com
- $69* & up -- Nationwide Fares on Award-Winning Airline, O/WVirgin America
- $1532 & up -- London: 4-Star Vacation w/Tours & AirGreat Value Vacations
- $489 & up -- Southern Ireland Self-Drive TourTourism Ireland