India: Be scrupulous about your lodging arrangements
Secure all room reservations before arrival. Regardless of where you stay, inspect your room before checking in. Avoid leaving unlocked suitcases in your hotel room, and unless your room has a safe, never leave money, traveler’s checks, passports, or jewelry in a hotel room.
Member Comments Post a Comment
Be the first to comment!
Fodor's Top News & Features
- Ten Things NOT to Do in Italy
- 20 Ultimate Things to Do in New York City
- 15 Things Not to Do in Paris
- Fodor's Approved: 15 Most Stylish Women's Shoes for Travel
- 7 Best Warm Weather Trips Without a Passport
- 10 Best Ramen Shops in the U.S.
- World's Craziest Bar Concepts
- A Fool-Proof Amalfi Coast Itinerary
- 10 Best All-Inclusive Resorts in the Caribbean
- $107 -- Hilton Hotel near West Edmonton Mall, Save 35%Hilton Garden Inn West Edmonton
- $729 & up -- Aruba Vacations incl. Air up to $385 OffAruba Tourism Authority
- $99 & up -- Sonoma County Hotel Sale, up to 50% OffSonoma County Tourism
- $109 -- SoCal: Carlsbad Hotel near Theme Park, 45% OffGrand Pacific Palisades Resort & Hotel
- $185 & up -- Boston 4-Star Hotel near Newbury St., 30% OffSheraton Boston
- $299 & up -- 4-Nt. Carnival Cruise to Key West & CozumelCarnival Cruise Line