Hawaii: While exploring Kauai, plan for a lot of stops on the road
Try to take advantage of the many roadside scenic overlooks and pull over to take in the constantly changing view. Don't try to pack too much into one day.
Member Comments (1) Post a Comment
Stopping and actually getting out of the car is a must. There are vistas that can not be seen from a car. Just don't cross the railings. It wou
There are many places to pull off the road for the spectacular scenery. You actually have to get out of the vehicle to see most sights. Just don't cross over safety railings.
Fodor's Top News & Features
- 5 Reasons to Visit Cleveland Now
- Three Places in the Dominican Republic to Visit Now | Fodor's
- Where to Eat in NYC for Fall 2014
- 20 of the World's Best Romantic Hotels
- America's 10 Best Cocktail Bars
- 20 Hotels That Are Soaked in History
- 10 Best Home Estate Tours in the U.S.
- Long Weekend in Copenhagen | Fodor's
- How to Use Your Cell Phone Internationally
- 4 Reasons to Explore the Alentejo | Fodor's
- $95* & up -- Fly to Salt Lake City in Fall & Winter (R/T)Ski City USA
- $210 & up -- Baltimore 4-Star Inner Harbor Hotel, 30% OffSheraton Inner Harbor Hotel
- $999 & up -- Weeklong Cozumel All-Incl. Vacation incl. AirApple Vacations
- $56 & up -- Myrtle Beach Oceanfront 1-Bedroom Suite, 10% OffOcean Dunes Resort
- $60 & up -- South Myrtle Beach Oceanview RoomSurfside Beach Resort
- $110 & up -- Southwest Florida 4-Diamond Resort, Save 65%The Westin Cape Coral Resort at Marina Village