Hawaii: While exploring Kauai, plan for a lot of stops on the road
Try to take advantage of the many roadside scenic overlooks and pull over to take in the constantly changing view. Don't try to pack too much into one day.
Member Comments (1) Post a Comment
Stopping and actually getting out of the car is a must. There are vistas that can not be seen from a car. Just don't cross the railings. It wou
There are many places to pull off the road for the spectacular scenery. You actually have to get out of the vehicle to see most sights. Just don't cross over safety railings.
Fodor's Top News & Features
- 10 Things NOT to Do at Walt Disney World | Fodor's
- 10 Books to Read Before You Go to Paris | Fodor's
- Where to Go This Thanksgiving
- New Orleans' 10 Best Bars for Classic Cocktails
- Fall 2014 Guide to Paris | Fodor's
- 10 Best Biking Cities in the U.S.
- 25 Things To Do in New York This Fall
- 10 Walking Food Tours Around the U.S.
- World's Best Fashion Museums
- How to Tip When Traveling Around the World | Fodor's
- $309 & up -- 4-Star Grand Cayman Beach Resort, Save 45%The Westin Grand Cayman Seven Mile Beach Resort & Spa
- $2199 -- Hong Kong, China & Macau Trip w/Air, Save $3000Macau Government Tourist Office
- $118 -- 4-Diamond Calgary Hotel: Weekends w/ParkingWestin Calgary
- $183.80* & up -- Europe Fare Sale on Norwegian Air, One WayNorwegian Air Shuttle
- $4699 & up -- Sydney, Ayers Rock & Port Douglas 9 Nts. w/AirDown Under Endeavours
- $579 & up -- 7-Day Alaska Cruises incl. Glacier BayNorwegian Cruise Line