Road Trips: If you lease a car, look into a rental car for your road trip.
If you lease your car, or have some other reason to avoid putting a lot of miles on your own vehicle, you may want to consider using a rental car for long road trips. A rental car with unlimited miles can pay for itself if you drive it for a couple of thousand miles instead of using your own vehicle.
Member Comments Post a Comment
Be the first to comment!
Fodor's Top News & Features
- Ten Things NOT to Do in Italy
- 15 Things NOT to Do in New York City
- 20 Ultimate Things to Do in New York City
- 10 Best Regional Theaters in the U.S.
- Top 20 Free Things to Do in NYC
- 10 Best All-Inclusive Resorts in the Caribbean
- Top 6 Alaskan Cruises for 2014
- 7 Best Warm Weather Trips Without a Passport
- The 7 Best Family Beaches in the East
- $156 & up -- Jamaica: 4-Star All-Inclusive Oceanfront ResortBookIt.com
- $679 & up -- Ends 1/31: Alaska Cruises w/Choice of ExtrasNorwegian Cruise Line
- $699 & up -- Cancun 5-Nt. All-Inclusive Escape w/AirApple Vacations
- $1229 & up -- Riviera Maya: 4-Star; 5-Night Trip w/AirApple Vacations
- $599 & up -- Bermuda: Weeklong Cruises w/3 Days in PortNorwegian Cruise Line
- $159 -- Downtown Pittsburgh Convention Center Hotel, 45% OffThe Westin Convention Center, Pittsburgh