Road Trips: If you lease a car, look into a rental car for your road trip.
If you lease your car, or have some other reason to avoid putting a lot of miles on your own vehicle, you may want to consider using a rental car for long road trips. A rental car with unlimited miles can pay for itself if you drive it for a couple of thousand miles instead of using your own vehicle.
Member Comments Post a Comment
Be the first to comment!
Fodor's Top News & Features
- Cheap and Chic: 10 Affordable Hawaii Hotels
- 10 Best Lakeside Hotels in the US
- 10 Castles You Can Actually Afford to Sleep In
- World's Best Destinations for Solo Travel
- Pot Tourism: How to Buy Marijuana in Colorado
- Where to Eat in San Francisco Now
- 5 Perfect Dublin Itineraries
- Where to Eat in Orlando Now
- 7 Great Food Festivals & Street Fairs on Oahu
- Top 6 Alaskan Cruises for 2014
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- $215 & up -- Florida: 4-Star Hollywood Resort & Spa, 40% OffThe Westin Diplomat
- $129 & up -- Chicago: 4-Star Michigan Avenue Hotel, $100 OffThe Westin Michigan Avenue
- $119 & up -- 4-Star San Diego Hotels, up to 75% Offtrivago
- $1399 -- Asia: 2-Week Celebrity Cruise w/$1000 CreditCruCon Cruise Outlet
- $169 & up -- Weekend Cruise to Baja Mexico on CarnivalCarnival Cruise Lines
- $899 & up -- Ends 4/18: Hawaii 7-Nt. Cruise w/Onboard CreditNorwegian Cruise Line