Turkey: Don’t worry about fashion
Turkey is an informal country, so you’ll be fine if you leave the fancy clothes at home; the general rule is the smaller the town, the more casual and, at the same time, the more conservative the dress.
Member Comments Post a Comment
Be the first to comment!
Fodor's Top News & Features
- 10 Things NOT to Do at Walt Disney World | Fodor's
- 10 Books to Read Before You Go to Paris | Fodor's
- America's Most Scenic Roads
- 25 Things To Do in New York This Fall
- World's Best Fashion Museums
- San Francisco's 15 Best Views
- Long Weekend in Bar Harbor | Fodor's
- Ultimate Guide to Vienna's Coffee Renaissance
- How to Tip When Traveling Around the World
- Global Entry vs. TSA PreCheck: Which One Is Right for You?
- $1498* & up -- Fly to Australia: 6 Cities on Sale, R/TAir New Zealand
- $3799 & up -- Australia: Ayers Rock & Sydney Escape w/AirDown Under Endeavours
- $99 & up -- Virginia: 4-Star Resort Deals in Fall, Save 45%Virginia Tourism
- $269-$289 -- San Francisco 4-Star Hotel, 40% OffWestin St. Francis
- $850* & up -- Global Sale on 5-Star Airline, R/T incl. TaxQatar Airways
- $197 & up -- Maine: 4-Star Portland Waterfront HotelThe Westin Portland Harborview