Cancún: Consider the weather
The rainy season starts in mid-September and lasts until mid-November—which means you can expect afternoon downpours that can last anywhere from 30 minutes to two hours. Hurricane season occurs during these months (and even from June to November); past storms include Hurricane Wilma and Hurricane Dean.
Member Comments (2) Post a Comment
Kochi (colonial name Cochin) is a vibrant city situated on the south-west coast of the Indian peninsula in the breathtakingly scenic and prosperous state of Kerala, hailed as 'God's Own Country'. Its strategic importance over the centuries is underlined by the sobriquet Queen of the Arabian Sea. Informally, Cochin is also referred to as the Gateway to Kerala.
From time immemorial, the Arabs, British, Chinese, Dutch, and Portuguese have left indelible marks on the history and development of Cochin. Over the years, Cochin has emerged as the commercial and industrial capital of Kerala and is perhaps the second most important city on the west coast of India (after Mumbai/Bombay). Cochin is proud of its world class port and international airport that link it to many major cities worldwide
Oh, don't even talk about Cancun without me! I love that City and it's people with all my heart. I have been there at least 45 times (we counted just recently) and support a children's home there.
Rain can happen at any time. In all our experience it seems Dec was the worst time for rain, but it comes and goes.
Fodor's Top News & Features
- 5 Reasons to Go to Charleston, South Carolina, Right Now
- Ultimate Walt Disney World 2014 Planner
- 10 Best All-Inclusive Resorts for Families in the US
- America's 10 Best Spots for Seeing Wildflowers
- Fodor's Approved: 15 Most Stylish Women's Shoes for Travel
- Europe's Best City Escapes for Spring
- 15 Budget-Friendly Spring Getaways for 2014
- 15 Most Breathtaking World Heritage Sites
- World's Best Overwater Bungalows
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- $109* -- Seattle to Sacramento this Spring, One WayAlaska Airlines
- $1299 -- Ireland: 6-Night Trip w/B&Bs & 5-Star CastleAer Lingus Vacation Store
- $130* & up -- Nationwide Fare Sale on American, R/TAmerican Airlines
- $169-$199 -- Downtown Seattle 4-Star Hotel, 40% OffThe Westin Seattle
- $155 & up -- 4-Star San Diego Hotel incl. WeekendsThe Westin San Diego
- $2399 & up -- Luxury European Cruises incl. Free HotelWindstar Cruises