Honduras: Hire a reliable guide for the archeological sites you visit
You can enjoy the majesty of Copán without much help, but to truly appreciate the rich symbolic meaning of everything you see around you, you’ll need an interpreter. Local experts are good, but snag someone with real academic archaeological experience if you can.
Member Comments Post a Comment
Be the first to comment!
Fodor's Top News & Features
- $699 & up -- 4-Star Beachfront Punta Cana Vacation w/AirCheapCaribbean.com
- $199 & up -- Mediterranean Cruises incl. Italy & SpainNorwegian Cruise Line
- $1698 & up -- 6-Night Ireland Package w/ChauffeurTourism Ireland
- $898* -- Exotic Cook Island fares from West Coast, R/T w/TaxAir New Zealand
- $915* & up -- Flights to 10 Cities in Africa, 30% Off (R/T)ASAP Tickets
- $129 -- 3-Night Winter Bahamas Cruise on Royal CaribbeanCruise.com