Denmark: Explore outside of Copenhagen, especially if you’re a Shakespeare buff
The surrounding countryside in the rest of Zealand is not to be missed. Less than an hour from the city, fields and half-timber cottages checker the land, and in the north you’ll find the Kronborg Castle of Hamlet fame crowning Helsingor. You’ll find beaches too—some chic, some deserted—all powdered with fine white sand.
Member Comments Post a Comment
Be the first to comment!
Fodor's Top News & Features
- Three Places in the Dominican Republic to Visit Now | Fodor's
- 5 Reasons to Visit Cleveland Now
- Where to Eat in NYC for Fall 2014
- 20 of the World's Best Romantic Hotels
- 10 Best Halloween Celebrations in the U.S.
- America's 10 Best Cocktail Bars
- 20 Hotels That Are Soaked in History
- Long Weekend in Copenhagen | Fodor's
- How to Use Your Cell Phone Internationally
- Fall 2014 Guide to Washington, D.C.
- $1999 -- China: Last Minute Luxe Yangtze River Cruise w/AirSinorama Holidays
- $168 & up -- USVI: Winter Resort Sale incl. Flight CreditsBookIt.com
- $159 & up -- LA: West Hollywood Hotel Deals w/ExtrasVisit West Hollywood
- $121-$162 -- Maine: 4-Star Downtown Portland Hotel, 30% OffThe Westin Portland Harborview
- $1215* & up -- Fly RT to Sydney or Auckland w/Fiji StopoverPacificislands.com
- $249 & up -- 7-Nt. Caribbean Cruises incl. Extras & UpgradesNorwegian Cruise Line