Denmark: Explore outside of Copenhagen, especially if you’re a Shakespeare buff
The surrounding countryside in the rest of Zealand is not to be missed. Less than an hour from the city, fields and half-timber cottages checker the land, and in the north you’ll find the Kronborg Castle of Hamlet fame crowning Helsingor. You’ll find beaches too—some chic, some deserted—all powdered with fine white sand.
Member Comments Post a Comment
Be the first to comment!
Fodor's Top News & Features
- 10 Things NOT to Do at Walt Disney World | Fodor's
- 10 Books to Read Before You Go to Paris | Fodor's
- America's Most Scenic Roads
- 25 Things To Do in New York This Fall
- World's Best Fashion Museums
- San Francisco's 15 Best Views
- Long Weekend in Bar Harbor | Fodor's
- Ultimate Guide to Vienna's Coffee Renaissance
- How to Tip When Traveling Around the World
- Global Entry vs. TSA PreCheck: Which One Is Right for You?
- $888 & up -- Trips to Hong Kong, China & Macau up to 65% OffChina National Tourism Office
- $139 & up -- 4-Star Ft. Lauderdale Resort & Spa, Save 60%The Westin Beach Resort & Spa, Fort Lauderdale
- $1498* & up -- Fly to Australia: 6 Cities on Sale, R/TAir New Zealand
- $99 & up -- Virginia: 4-Star Resort Deals in Fall, Save 45%Virginia Tourism
- $3015* & up -- Worldwide Business Class Fares (R/T w/Tax)ASAP Tickets
- $119 & up -- Vancouver Stanley Park Hotel, 40% OffThe Westin Bayshore Vancouver