Croatia and Slovenia: Bring the kids and some extra patience
Travel in Slovenia and Croatia is generally safe for familiesâ€”youâ€™ll find playgrounds in nearly every city—but there isnâ€™t a lot of special attention paid to the needs of children otherwise. Itâ€™s hit or miss as to whether youâ€™ll find a high chair in a restaurant, and very few have child-specific menus.
Member Comments Post a Comment
Be the first to comment!
Fodor's Top News & Features
- 10 Things NOT to Do at Walt Disney World | Fodor's
- 10 Books to Read Before You Go to Paris | Fodor's
- America's Most Scenic Roads
- 25 Things To Do in New York This Fall
- World's Best Fashion Museums
- San Francisco's 15 Best Views
- Long Weekend in Bar Harbor | Fodor's
- Ultimate Guide to Vienna's Coffee Renaissance
- Global Entry vs. TSA PreCheck: Which One Is Right for You?
- Fall 2014 Guide to Chicago
- $135-$159 -- 4-Star San Diego Hotel incl. Holidays, $100 OffThe Westin San Diego Gaslamp Quarter
- $1299 & up -- Berlin, Prague, Vienna & Budapest 8-Nts. w/AirTripMasters.com
- $1498* & up -- Fly to Australia: 6 Cities on Sale, R/TAir New Zealand
- $7099 & up -- 4-Star Australia 11-Night Vacation w/AirDown Under Endeavours
- $3015* & up -- Worldwide Business Class Fares (R/T w/Tax)ASAP Tickets
- $118 -- 4-Diamond Calgary Hotel: Weekends w/ParkingWestin Calgary