Croatia and Slovenia: Bring the kids and some extra patience
Travel in Slovenia and Croatia is generally safe for familiesâ€”youâ€™ll find playgrounds in nearly every city—but there isnâ€™t a lot of special attention paid to the needs of children otherwise. Itâ€™s hit or miss as to whether youâ€™ll find a high chair in a restaurant, and very few have child-specific menus.
Member Comments Post a Comment
Be the first to comment!
Fodor's Top News & Features
- Ten Things NOT to Do in Italy
- 20 Ultimate Things to Do in New York City
- 15 Things Not to Do in Paris
- Fodor's Approved: 15 Most Stylish Women's Shoes for Travel
- 7 Best Warm Weather Trips Without a Passport
- 10 Best Ramen Shops in the U.S.
- World's Craziest Bar Concepts
- A Fool-Proof Amalfi Coast Itinerary
- 10 Best All-Inclusive Resorts in the Caribbean
- $499 & up -- Ends 4/5: Bermuda Cruise w/Up to $300 CreditNorwegian Cruise Line
- $1889 & up -- Luxe 7-Night Steamboat Cruises, $800 OffAmerican Queen Steamboat Company
- $139 & up -- NYC: 4-Star Downtown Tribeca Hotel, 30% OffSheraton New York Tribeca
- $799 & up -- Cozumel All-Inclusive Beach Escape w/AirApple Vacations
- $189 & up -- Tucson 4-Diamond Resort in Spring, Save 30%The Westin La Paloma Resort & Spa
- $129-$189 -- Cleveland: New 4-Star Hotel Downtown, 40% OffThe Westin Cleveland Downtown