Croatia and Slovenia: Bring the kids and some extra patience
Travel in Slovenia and Croatia is generally safe for familiesâ€”youâ€™ll find playgrounds in nearly every city—but there isnâ€™t a lot of special attention paid to the needs of children otherwise. Itâ€™s hit or miss as to whether youâ€™ll find a high chair in a restaurant, and very few have child-specific menus.
Member Comments Post a Comment
Be the first to comment!
Fodor's Top News & Features
- The 7 Best Family Beaches in the East
- 10 Best All-Inclusive Resorts in the Caribbean
- 20 Ultimate Things to Do in New York City
- Ten Things NOT to Do in Italy
- 10 Best Regional Theaters in the U.S.
- Top 6 Alaskan Cruises for 2014
- 7 Best Warm Weather Trips Without a Passport
- Top 20 Free Things to Do in NYC
- 15 Things NOT to Do in New York City
- $10.76 & up -- Car Rentals across the U.S.CarRentals.com
- $49* & up -- Nationwide Fare Sale on Alaska Airlines, O/WAlaska Airlines
- $184 & up -- NY: Luxe 4-Star Times Square Hotel, 25% OffInterContinental Hotels Group
- $699 -- Oceanview: 7-Night Bermuda Cruise w/DrinksPriceline Cruises
- $1099 & up -- Jamaica: 3-Nt. All-Inclusive Escape w/AirApple Vacations
- $1799 & up -- Costa Rica 4-Star All-Inclusive Trip w/AirApple Vacations