Croatia and Slovenia: Bring the kids and some extra patience
Travel in Slovenia and Croatia is generally safe for familiesâ€”youâ€™ll find playgrounds in nearly every city—but there isnâ€™t a lot of special attention paid to the needs of children otherwise. Itâ€™s hit or miss as to whether youâ€™ll find a high chair in a restaurant, and very few have child-specific menus.
Member Comments Post a Comment
Be the first to comment!
Fodor's Top News & Features
- Ten Things NOT to Do in Italy
- 20 Ultimate Things to Do in New York City
- 15 Things Not to Do in Paris
- Fodor's Approved: 15 Most Stylish Women's Shoes for Travel
- 7 Best Warm Weather Trips Without a Passport
- 10 Best Ramen Shops in the U.S.
- World's Craziest Bar Concepts
- A Fool-Proof Amalfi Coast Itinerary
- 10 Best All-Inclusive Resorts in the Caribbean
- $1056 & up -- Southern Ireland Self-Drive Vacation w/AirGreat Value Vacations
- $1062 & up -- St. Thomas 5-Night Beach Vacation w/AirApple Vacations
- $3299 -- Luxury Kenya Trip incl. Game Drives & AirLion World Travel
- $175 & up -- 4-Star Phoenix-Area Resort incl. WeekendsSheraton Wild Horse Pass Resort & Spa
- $199 & up -- Ends 4/5: Bahamas Cruise Sale w/Drink PackageNorwegian Cruise Line
- $135 -- Luxe Colorado Resort incl. Weekends this SpringWestin Riverfront Resort & Spa at Beaver Creek Mountain