Bahamas: Bring lots of small bills.
This pertains to taxi fares and for shopping at places like the Straw Market, as drivers and vendors either won’t have change for big bills or will claim not to in hopes of getting a bigger tip or a higher price for that T-shirt.
Member Comments Post a Comment
Be the first to comment!
Fodor's Top News & Features
- Cheap and Chic: 10 Affordable Hawaii Hotels
- World's Best Destinations for Solo Travel
- 10 Castles You Can Actually Afford to Sleep In
- 10 Best Lakeside Hotels in the US
- Pot Tourism: How to Buy Marijuana in Colorado
- Where to Eat in San Francisco Now
- 5 Perfect Dublin Itineraries
- Where to Eat in Orlando Now
- 7 Great Food Festivals & Street Fairs on Oahu
- Top 6 Alaskan Cruises for 2014
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- $999 & up -- Maui: 5-Nt. Trip w/Hawaiian Activities & AirApple Vacations
- $850* -- Exotic Cook Island fares from West Coast, R/T w/TaxAir New Zealand
- $231 -- Adults Only: Luxe All-Incl. Cancun Resort w/CreditsBookIt.com
- $799 & up -- Alaska 10-Night Cruises w/ExtrasNorwegian Cruise Line
- $849 & up -- Punta Cana: 4-Star Seaside Family Getaway w/AirApple Vacations
- $234 & up -- Cayman Island Travel Deals; Save up to 40%Cayman Islands Department of Tourism