Europe: Buy Eurail Passes before leaving for Europe
Even though you can now buy a pass in person from Rail Europe in London within six months of your arrival in Europe, it’s still more convenient for non-Europeans to purchase their passes beforehand.
Member Comments (1) Post a Comment
Rail Europe is not necessarily the cheapest and best way to buy rail tickets. Please see this site where an expert in European train travel tells you how, when and where to purchase train tickets.
http://www.seat61.com/Europe-train-tickets.htm#How to buy tickets if you live overseas
Fodor's Top News & Features
- 10 Things NOT to Do at Walt Disney World | Fodor's
- 10 Books to Read Before You Go to Paris | Fodor's
- America's Most Scenic Roads
- 25 Things To Do in New York This Fall
- World's Best Fashion Museums
- San Francisco's 15 Best Views
- Long Weekend in Bar Harbor | Fodor's
- Ultimate Guide to Vienna's Coffee Renaissance
- How to Tip When Traveling Around the World
- Global Entry vs. TSA PreCheck: Which One Is Right for You?
- $112 & up -- Florida Gulf Coast 4-Star Hotel, Save 55%The Westin Cape Coral Resort at Marina Village
- $51-$58 -- Oceanfront Myrtle Beach Hotel thru Fall, 45% OffBookIt.com
- $99 & up -- Virginia: 4-Star Resort Deals in Fall, Save 45%Virginia Tourism
- $119 & up -- San Diego 4-Star Waterfront Hotel, 35% OffSheraton San Diego Hotel & Marina
- $97* & up -- Toronto Fare Sale from Across the US, O/WToronto Escapes
- $2165 & up -- Sydney, Cairns & Melbourne 9-Nt. Trip w/AirTripMasters.com