Hong Kong: Check in with the tourist board to find great deals on activities
Offerings include feng shui tours, tai chi and tea appreciation classes, and even free rides on the fully restored fishing junk the Duk Ling (bring your passport to prove you’re from out of town).
Member Comments Post a Comment
Be the first to comment!
Fodor's Top News & Features
- Three Places in the Dominican Republic to Visit Now | Fodor's
- 5 Reasons to Visit Cleveland Now
- Where to Eat in NYC for Fall 2014
- 10 Best Halloween Celebrations in the U.S.
- 20 of the World's Best Romantic Hotels
- 20 Hotels That Are Soaked in History
- Long Weekend in Copenhagen | Fodor's
- How to Use Your Cell Phone Internationally
- Fall 2014 Guide to Washington, D.C.
- 4 Reasons to Explore the Alentejo
- $1705 & up -- Costa Rica 8-Nt. Eco-Adventure incl. AirGreat Value Vacations
- $169 & up -- NYC: 4-Star Manhattan Hotel w/Wi-Fi, 45% OffBookIt.com
- $60 & up -- South Myrtle Beach Oceanview RoomSurfside Beach Resort
- $1619 -- Turkey & Greece 12-Nt. Cruise w/Tips & All DrinksCelebrity Cruises
- $639* & up -- Europe Fall Fares on 'Best Airline' (R/T)Lufthansa Airlines
- $110 & up -- Southwest Florida 4-Diamond Resort, Save 65%The Westin Cape Coral Resort at Marina Village