Hong Kong: Check in with the tourist board to find great deals on activities
Offerings include feng shui tours, tai chi and tea appreciation classes, and even free rides on the fully restored fishing junk the Duk Ling (bring your passport to prove you’re from out of town).
Member Comments Post a Comment
Be the first to comment!
Fodor's Top News & Features
- Top 6 Alaskan Cruises for 2014
- 10 Best All-Inclusive Resorts in the Caribbean
- Ten Things NOT to Do in Italy
- 7 Best Warm Weather Trips Without a Passport
- 20 Ultimate Things to Do in New York City
- 10 Best Regional Theaters in the U.S.
- 15 Best Beach Getaways for 2015
- The 7 Best Family Beaches in the East
- World's Best Honeymoon Destinations for 2014
- $499 -- 7-Night Spring Caribbean Cruise on Royal CaribbeanCruise.com
- $1399 -- Queenstown & Christchurch Adventure w/Tours & CarTravelscene
- $72 & up -- OR: Portland Hotels on Sale Through SpringFeatured Destination: Portland
- $1199 -- NZ: South Island Wine & Wildlife Trip w/CarTravelscene
- $89 & up -- Hotel Deals Across Arizona through WinterVisit Arizona
- $99 & up -- Condo: 4-Star Panama City Beach Resort, 50% OffBookIt.com