Hong Kong: Check in with the tourist board to find great deals on activities
Offerings include feng shui tours, tai chi and tea appreciation classes, and even free rides on the fully restored fishing junk the Duk Ling (bring your passport to prove you’re from out of town).
Member Comments Post a Comment
Be the first to comment!
Fodor's Top News & Features
- 10 Last-Minute Beach Getaways for Summer
- 20 Best Day Trips in the U.S.
- 10 of Hemingway's Favorite Haunts
- Long Weekend in Lisbon
- 15 Best Beer Gardens in the U.S.
- How to Renew Your Passport
- How to Cure Jet Lag
- Wine Lover's Guide to South Africa
- 8 Cooling Beauty Products for Beating the Heat
- How to Use Twitter to Rebook a Canceled Flight
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- $1537 & up -- Travel Deals from Virgin Australia, 45% OffVirgin Australia
- $2011* & up -- Premium Economy Fares to Paris (Roundtrip)Air France
- $109-$139 -- Weekends at West Denver Hotel incl. Wi-FiSheraton Denver West Hotel
- $2106 & up -- Athens & Classical Greece Trip w/Air & ToursGreat Value Vacations
- $2149 & up -- Luxe China River Cruise w/Air, $1100 OffVacances Sinorama
- $2999 -- 7-Night Luxury Cruise to Tahiti on WindstarWindstar Cruises