Egypt: Know that Egyptians eat late
Lunch is from 2 to 4, and dinner often starts at 9 or 10. In summer all this shifts by an hour, and during Ramadan it goes absolutely haywire.
Member Comments Post a Comment
Be the first to comment!
Fodor's Top News & Features
- 10 Stunning Hotels in Unexpected Places
- 10 Restaurants Worth a Day Trip in Europe
- 15 Best Beer Gardens in the U.S.
- 10 Last-Minute Beach Getaways for Summer
- 20 Best Day Trips in the U.S.
- World's Most Luxurious Wine Country Hotels
- Best Credit Cards for Travelers
- How to Cure Jet Lag
- Long Weekend in Lisbon
- Seafood Lover's Guide to Brittany, France
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- $2899 & up -- Australia: Sydney Trip w/Air & Tours, $460 OffDestination New South Wales
- $1469 & up -- London & Paris 6-Nt. Package w/Air & HotelsEuropeanDestinations.com
- $1195* & up -- Summer Fare Sale to Paris from the U.S., R/TAir France
- $139* & up -- Nationwide Fare Sale on American, R/TAmerican Airlines
- $802* & up -- Europe Summer Fare Sale from the U.S., R/TAir France
- $912* & up -- Global Sale on 5-Star Airline, R/T incl. TaxQatar Airways