Chile: Be greeting-savvy
Females will probably greet you with a kiss on one cheek, while males will go with a firm handshake.
Member Comments Post a Comment
Be the first to comment!
Fodor's Top News & Features
- Top 6 Alaskan Cruises for 2014
- 10 Best All-Inclusive Resorts in the Caribbean
- Ten Things NOT to Do in Italy
- 7 Best Warm Weather Trips Without a Passport
- 20 Ultimate Things to Do in New York City
- 10 Best Regional Theaters in the U.S.
- 15 Best Beach Getaways for 2015
- The 7 Best Family Beaches in the East
- World's Best Honeymoon Destinations for 2014
- $1899 -- Sydney & Brisbane Getaway w/4-Star AirQantas Vacations
- $329 -- Oceanview: 7-Nt. Cruise on Royal Caribbean w/CreditPriceline Cruises
- $985 & up -- Waikiki 4-Star, 5-Night Vacation w/AirApple Vacations
- $479 & up -- Punta Cana Suite: 5 All-Inclusive Nights w/AirCheapCaribbean.com
- $659 & up -- Puerto Rico: 4-Star Vacation w/AirCheapCaribbean.com
- $77 & up -- Cozumel: All-Incl. Family-Friendly Beach ResortBookIt.com
* Some taxes, fees additional