Chile: Be greeting-savvy
Females will probably greet you with a kiss on one cheek, while males will go with a firm handshake.
Member Comments Post a Comment
Be the first to comment!
Fodor's Top News & Features
- 10 Stunning Hotels in Unexpected Places
- 10 Restaurants Worth a Day Trip in Europe
- How to Pack Light for a Trip
- 15 Best Beer Gardens in the U.S.
- World's Most Luxurious Wine Country Hotels
- Best Credit Cards for Travelers
- 20 Best Day Trips in the U.S.
- 10 Last-Minute Beach Getaways for Summer
- How to Cure Jet Lag
- 10 Natural and Organic Beauty Products Worth Packing
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- Up to 10% Off -- Europe Car Rentals through SummerEnterprise
- $1282* & up -- New Zealand Fares from West Coast, R/T w/TaxAir New Zealand
- $69 & up -- Orlando Resort Sale through Summer, Save 50%Visit Orlando
- $912* & up -- Global Sale on 5-Star Airline, R/T incl. TaxQatar Airways
- $2149 & up -- Luxe China River Cruise w/Air, $1100 OffVacances Sinorama
- $1965 & up -- Sydney, Melbourne & Auckland 9 Nights w/AirTripMasters.com