London: Take advantage of free museums and the city’s parks
Many of London’s best cultural attractions charge no admission, and the number of free museums is staggering. The British Museum, National Gallery, Tate Modern, Natural History Museum, and the Science Museum are a few from the top of the list (though there may be a fee for special exhibitions). You can dip in and out of these and then relax with the locals for free in Hyde Park, Regent’s Park, or others.
Member Comments (1) Post a Comment
As a UK tax payer I am hopeful that this will change soon.
Fodor's Top News & Features
- Three Places in the Dominican Republic to Visit Now | Fodor's
- 5 Reasons to Visit Cleveland Now
- Where to Eat in NYC for Fall 2014
- 20 of the World's Best Romantic Hotels
- 10 Best Halloween Celebrations in the U.S.
- America's 10 Best Cocktail Bars
- 20 Hotels That Are Soaked in History
- Long Weekend in Copenhagen | Fodor's
- How to Use Your Cell Phone Internationally
- Fall 2014 Guide to Washington, D.C.
- $53 & up -- Hotels in Mesa, Arizona up to 45% offVisit Mesa
- $1999 -- Escorted China & Hong Kong 11-Nt. Escape w/AirHong Kong Tourism Board
- $3999 -- South Africa: Luxury Trip w/Helicopter & Wine ToursLion World Travel
- $400 Off -- Fly to Australia on 'World's Best Airline' (R/T)Cathay Pacific
- $239 & up -- Mediterranean Cruises incl. Italy & SpainNorwegian Cruise Line
- $44 & up -- Las Vegas Upscale Resort Sale incl. ExtrasLasVegas.com