New Zealand: Know what’s meant by "Kiwi."
The word "kiwi" refers to either people (New Zealanders) or to the protected kiwi bird, but not the kiwifruit.
Member Comments Post a Comment
Be the first to comment!
Fodor's Top News & Features
- Three Places in the Dominican Republic to Visit Now | Fodor's
- 5 Reasons to Visit Cleveland Now
- Where to Eat in NYC for Fall 2014
- 20 of the World's Best Romantic Hotels
- America's 10 Best Cocktail Bars
- 10 Best Halloween Celebrations in the U.S.
- 20 Hotels That Are Soaked in History
- Long Weekend in Copenhagen | Fodor's
- 4 Reasons to Explore the Alentejo | Fodor's
- How to Use Your Cell Phone Internationally
- $499* & up -- Scandinavia & Europe Winter & Spring Sale, R/TScandinavian Airlines
- $939 & up -- Jamaica: Montego Bay Riu Escape w/AirApple Vacations
- $249 & up -- 7-Nt. Caribbean Cruises incl. Extras & UpgradesNorwegian Cruise Line
- $699 & up -- Puerto Vallarta Beach Vacation w/AirApple Vacations
- $899 & up -- Ends 10/24: Hawaii Cruises w/Onboard CreditNorwegian Cruise Line
- $118 & up -- FL Keys: 4.5-Star Waterfront Resort, 65% OffBookIt.com