Brazil: Buy an air pass before you leave home
These are useful if you plan to travel a lot within Brazil (they can only be purchased outside Brazil), where distances are vast. Passes from TAM or Varig can save you hundreds of dollars.
Member Comments Post a Comment
Be the first to comment!
Fodor's Top News & Features
- 10 Books to Read Before You Go to Paris | Fodor's
- 10 Things NOT to Do at Walt Disney World | Fodor's
- Where to Go This Thanksgiving
- New Orleans' 10 Best Bars for Classic Cocktails
- Fall 2014 Guide to Paris | Fodor's
- 10 Best Biking Cities in the U.S.
- World's 10 Best Art Fairs
- World's Best Fashion Museums
- 10 Artists' Homes You Can Visit
- How to Tip When Traveling Around the World | Fodor's
- $269 -- Maui 4-Star Resort on Ka'anapali Beach, Save 35%The Westin Maui Resort & Spa, Ka'anapali
- $139-$149 -- Colorado 4-Star Vail Riverfront Resort, 70% OffThe Westin Riverfront Resort & Spa at Beaver Creek Mountain
- $888 & up -- Trips to Hong Kong, China & Macau up to 65% OffChina National Tourism Office
- $183 & up -- Colorado: Beaver Creek 4-Star Suite, $120 OffBeaver Creek Lodge
- $97* & up -- Toronto Fare Sale from Across the US, O/WToronto Escapes
- $3799 & up -- Australia: Ayers Rock & Sydney Escape w/AirDown Under Endeavours