Hong Kong: Get your bearings
If you’re on Hong Kong Island and feeling a little disoriented, remember that Victoria Harbour is always north; in Kowloon it’s always south. You can use the Island’s mountains as a guide, too; the Central district backs onto the slopes of Victoria Peak, so the districts south of it—the Midlevels and the Peak—look down on it.
Member Comments Post a Comment
Be the first to comment!
Fodor's Top News & Features
- 20 Ultimate Things to Do in New York City
- Top 6 Alaskan Cruises for 2014
- Ten Things NOT to Do in Italy
- The 7 Best Family Beaches in the East
- 10 Best All-Inclusive Resorts in the Caribbean
- 10 Best Regional Theaters in the U.S.
- 15 Things NOT to Do in New York City
- World's Best Honeymoon Destinations for 2014
- 7 Best Warm Weather Trips Without a Passport
- $679 & up -- Ends 1/31: Alaska Cruises w/Choice of ExtrasNorwegian Cruise Line
- $89 -- Chicago Hotel near Michigan Ave. w/ParkingHotel Rush
- $249-$269 -- New 4-Star Punta Cana 'Westin' Resort, Save 25%Westin Puntacana Resort & Club
- $1699 & up -- Cozumel All-Incl. Trip w/Air & $1500 CreditApple Vacations
- $131 & up -- Toronto Harbor Hotel incl. Weekends, Save 35%Westin Harbour Castle Toronto
- $1500 & up -- Curacao 5-Night Beach Escape w/AirApple Vacations