Hong Kong: Get your bearings
If you’re on Hong Kong Island and feeling a little disoriented, remember that Victoria Harbour is always north; in Kowloon it’s always south. You can use the Island’s mountains as a guide, too; the Central district backs onto the slopes of Victoria Peak, so the districts south of it—the Midlevels and the Peak—look down on it.
Member Comments Post a Comment
Be the first to comment!
Fodor's Top News & Features
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- $79 -- Weekends at Dallas 4-Diamond Hotel, Save 50%Sheraton Dallas Hotel by the Galleria
- $234 & up -- Cayman Island Travel Deals; Save up to 40%Cayman Islands Department of Tourism
- $2999 -- 7-Night Luxury Cruise to Tahiti on WindstarWindstar Cruises
- $1562 & up -- Iceland Holiday Trip w/Air & Northern LightsGreat Value Vacations
- $95 & up -- Puerto Rico: Old Town San Juan Hotel, Save 15%Sheraton Old San Juan Hotel & Casino
- $1958 & up -- Sydney & Cairns 6-Nt. Package w/Air & HotelsTripMasters.com