Hong Kong: Get your bearings
If you’re on Hong Kong Island and feeling a little disoriented, remember that Victoria Harbour is always north; in Kowloon it’s always south. You can use the Island’s mountains as a guide, too; the Central district backs onto the slopes of Victoria Peak, so the districts south of it—the Midlevels and the Peak—look down on it.
Member Comments Post a Comment
Be the first to comment!
Fodor's Top News & Features
- The 7 Best Family Beaches in the East
- 20 Ultimate Things to Do in New York City
- 20 Ultimate Things to Do in Paris
- 10 Best River Cruises for 2015
- Fodor's Approved: 15 Most Stylish Women's Shoes for Travel
- 10 Best All-Inclusive Resorts in the Caribbean
- Ten Things NOT to Do in Italy
- A Fool-Proof Amalfi Coast Itinerary
- 10 Under-the-Radar Attractions in the U.S.
- $1455 & up -- 6-Nt. London & Dublin Vacation w/Air & HotelEuropeanDestinations.com
- $22 & up -- Las Vegas Hotel Sale incl. ExtrasLasVegas.com
- $639 & up -- Jamaica 4-Star, All-Incl. Trip w/Air, Save $410CheapCaribbean.com
- $140 & up -- Hawaii: Waikiki Hotel near Beach, Save 30%Sheraton Princess Kaiulani
- $615 -- Weeklong US & Canada Cruise on Royal CaribbeanCruiseDeals
- $99* & up -- Premium Economy: Nationwide Fare Sale, O/WVirgin America