Tahiti: Afford an overwater bungalow
You’ve surely seen pictures of Tahiti’s signature auberge (OVB), perched on stilts out over the cerulean waters, but did you know that they can easily go for a grand a night? If you’re willing to bypass sleeping on Bora Bora, you can find OVBs on Raiatea or Moorea for around 50% (or more!) cheaper.
Member Comments Post a Comment
Be the first to comment!
Fodor's Top News & Features
- $599 -- Oceanview: 10-Nt. Panama Canal Cruise w/$100 CreditCruise.com
- $789 & up -- 7-Day Alaska Cruises incl. Glacier BayNorwegian Cruise Line
- $999 & up -- Hawaii Cruise Sale w/Choice of ExtrasNorwegian Cruise Line
- $119 -- D.C. 4-Star Georgetown Hotel incl. Holidays, 50% OffThe Graham Georgetown
- $439 & up -- Puerto Rico: 4-Star Oceanfront Getaway, 50% OffCheapCaribbean.com
- $919* & up -- Flights to South Africa on Sale (R/T w/Tax)South African Airways