Naples: Forget the bus, take the ferry
If heading to Capri or the Amalfi Coast from Naples, remember a vast network of boats and ferries leaves from Naples’s Molo Beverello. Metro del Mare is just of the companies that can whisk you to Positano or Amalfi in air-conditioned splendor, leaving the area’s slower Circumvesuviana trains and SITA buses in the dust.
Member Comments Post a Comment
Be the first to comment!
Fodor's Top News & Features
- 5 Reasons to Visit Cleveland Now
- Three Places in the Dominican Republic to Visit Now | Fodor's
- Where to Eat in NYC for Fall 2014
- 20 of the World's Best Romantic Hotels
- America's 10 Best Cocktail Bars
- 20 Hotels That Are Soaked in History
- 10 Best Home Estate Tours in the U.S.
- Long Weekend in Copenhagen | Fodor's
- How to Use Your Cell Phone Internationally
- 4 Reasons to Explore the Alentejo | Fodor's
- $779 & up -- Riviera Maya All-Incl. Beach Escape w/AirApple Vacations
- $92 -- Colorado: 4-Star Steamboat Springs ResortSheraton Steamboat Springs
- $179 & up -- 4-Star Ft. Lauderdale Resort & Spa, Save 50%The Westin Beach Resort & Spa, Fort Lauderdale
- $20 & up -- Arizona: Lake, Grand Canyon & Sedona ToursVisit Mesa
- $110 & up -- Southwest Florida 4-Diamond Resort, Save 65%The Westin Cape Coral Resort at Marina Village
- $499* & up -- Scandinavia & Europe Winter & Spring Sale, R/TScandinavian Airlines