Vancouver: Dust off your hiking boots and kayak paddle
British Columbia is an outdoorsy person’s paradise; there are activities galore, from walking in Stanley Park in downtown Vancouver to kayaking, skiing, snowboarding, zip-lining, you name it. Make sure to bring good shoes, maybe even an extra pair—it definitely gets damp on the West Coast.
Member Comments Post a Comment
Be the first to comment!
Fodor's Top News & Features
- Three Places in the Dominican Republic to Visit Now | Fodor's
- 5 Reasons to Visit Cleveland Now
- Where to Eat in NYC for Fall 2014
- 10 Best Halloween Celebrations in the U.S.
- 20 of the World's Best Romantic Hotels
- 20 Hotels That Are Soaked in History
- Long Weekend in Copenhagen | Fodor's
- How to Use Your Cell Phone Internationally
- Fall 2014 Guide to Washington, D.C.
- 4 Reasons to Explore the Alentejo
- $139 -- Luxe Colorado Resort incl. Parking, 50% OffWestin Riverfront Resort & Spa at Beaver Creek Mountain
- $4299 -- Southeast Asia: 5 Cities Vacation w/ToursSinorama Holidays
- $125 & up -- Vancouver Stanley Park Hotel, 40% OffThe Westin Bayshore Vancouver
- $119-$159 -- 4-Star Houston Hotel at the Galleria, Save 55%The Westin Oaks Houston at the Galleria
- $1049 -- Oceanview: Alaska 7-Night Cruise w/Unlimited DrinksCelebrity Cruises
- $769 & up -- Punta Cana: All-Incl. Family Trip w/WaterparkApple Vacations