Australia: Get sporty
Catch a local sports event. Cricket in summer (October–March) or Australian rules football (think rugby meets soccer) in late autumn and winter are a blast. If youâ€™ve never gone diving, thereâ€™s no better place to try it than the Great Barrier Reef.
Member Comments Post a Comment
Be the first to comment!
Fodor's Top News & Features
- $2396* & up -- Fly to Australia in Premium Economy, R/TAir New Zealand
- $235 & up -- 4-Star Kauai Resort w/Two-for-One BreakfastSheraton Kauai Resort
- $439 & up -- Puerto Rico: 4-Star Oceanfront Getaway, 50% OffCheapCaribbean.com
- $289 & up -- Ends 1/31: Cruise Sale w/Up to $300 CreditNorwegian Cruise Line
- $474 -- Celebrity 4-Night Bahamas Cruise w/Unlimited DrinksCruCon Cruise Outlet
- $711* & up -- 2015 Fares to Europe from the U.S., R/TAir France