Belgium: Plan ahead for beer
Almost as requisite as riding a bicycle in Brussels or hiking the high moors of Wallonia on your Belgian adventure is sampling the local brews, the making of which is a tradition that dates back centuries. Westvleteren Trappist comes highly recommended. Some breweries offer tours only by appointment; call ahead—it's worth it.
Member Comments (1) Post a Comment
Going Belgium, not to forget the beer.. guys
Fodor's Top News & Features
- Three Places in the Dominican Republic to Visit Now | Fodor's
- 5 Reasons to Visit Cleveland Now
- Where to Eat in NYC for Fall 2014
- 20 of the World's Best Romantic Hotels
- 10 Best Halloween Celebrations in the U.S.
- America's 10 Best Cocktail Bars
- 20 Hotels That Are Soaked in History
- Long Weekend in Copenhagen | Fodor's
- How to Use Your Cell Phone Internationally
- Fall 2014 Guide to Washington, D.C.
- $60 & up -- Myrtle Beach Fall Deals, Save up to 20%Visit Myrtle Beach
- $1619 -- Turkey & Greece 12-Nt. Cruise w/Tips & All DrinksCelebrity Cruises
- $60 & up -- South Myrtle Beach Oceanview RoomSurfside Beach Resort
- $928* & up -- Fly to Brazil from the U.S. (Roundtrip)TAM Airlines
- $400 Off -- Fly to Australia on 'World's Best Airline' (R/T)Cathay Pacific
- $8.55 & up -- Car Rentals across the U.S.CarRentals.com