Belgium: Plan ahead for beer
Almost as requisite as riding a bicycle in Brussels or hiking the high moors of Wallonia on your Belgian adventure is sampling the local brews, the making of which is a tradition that dates back centuries. Westvleteren Trappist comes highly recommended. Some breweries offer tours only by appointment; call ahead—it's worth it.
Member Comments (1) Post a Comment
Going Belgium, not to forget the beer.. guys
Fodor's Top News & Features
- 10 Things NOT to Do at Walt Disney World | Fodor's
- 10 Books to Read Before You Go to Paris | Fodor's
- Where to Go This Thanksgiving
- New Orleans' 10 Best Bars for Classic Cocktails
- Fall 2014 Guide to Paris | Fodor's
- 10 Best Biking Cities in the U.S.
- 25 Things To Do in New York This Fall
- 10 Walking Food Tours Around the U.S.
- World's Best Fashion Museums
- How to Tip When Traveling Around the World | Fodor's
- $2583* & up -- Fly to Australia in Premium Economy, R/TAir New Zealand
- $119 -- 4-Star Houston Hotel at the Galleria, Save 55%The Westin Oaks Houston at the Galleria
- $1199 -- Balcony: 2015 Alaska Cruises w/All Drinks & TipsCruCon Cruise Outlet
- $109 & up -- Puerto Rico: Old Town San Juan HotelSheraton Old San Juan
- $299 & up -- Boston 4-Star Hotel near Newbury St., 30% OffSheraton Boston
- $169 -- FL: St. Augustine 4-Diamond Luxe Hotel, Save 55%Casa Monica Hotel