British Virgin Islands: Pick your island carefully
Tortola gives you a wide choice of restaurants, shops, and resorts. Virgin Gorda has fewer off-resort places to eat or shop, but its resorts are often better than those on the other islands, and its beaches are exquisite. Diving and snorkeling donâ€™t get any easier than around remote Anegada, where vibrant reefs are often just feet from the shore. Jost Van Dyke has classic Caribbean beach bars and basic accommodations.
Member Comments Post a Comment
Be the first to comment!
Fodor's Top News & Features
- 10 Things NOT to Do at Walt Disney World | Fodor's
- 10 Books to Read Before You Go to Paris | Fodor's
- America's Most Scenic Roads
- 25 Things To Do in New York This Fall
- World's Best Fashion Museums
- San Francisco's 15 Best Views
- Long Weekend in Bar Harbor | Fodor's
- Ultimate Guide to Vienna's Coffee Renaissance
- How to Tip When Traveling Around the World
- Global Entry vs. TSA PreCheck: Which One Is Right for You?
- $116 & up -- 4-Star Washington, D.C. Area Hotel, 40% Off The Westin Alexandria
- $51-$58 -- Oceanfront Myrtle Beach Hotel thru Fall, 45% OffBookIt.com
- $49-$69 -- Orlando Hotel w/Park Shuttles & Parking, 40% OffBookIt.com
- $56 & up -- Myrtle Beach Oceanfront 1-Bedroom Suite, 10% OffOcean Dunes Resort
- $112 & up -- Florida Gulf Coast 4-Star Hotel, Save 55%The Westin Cape Coral Resort at Marina Village
- $1198* & up -- New Zealand Fares from West Coast, R/T w/TaxAir New Zealand