Puerto Rico: Don't even think about taking your rental car to Vieques or Culebra
The cargo ferry runs at an erratic schedule, and may bump your vehicle at the last minute if there is no room. Besides, you need a 4x4 to navigate the island roads.
Member Comments Post a Comment
Be the first to comment!
Fodor's Top News & Features
- 20 Ultimate Things to Do in New York City
- Ten Things NOT to Do in Italy
- 10 Best All-Inclusive Resorts in the Caribbean
- Top 20 Free Things to Do in NYC
- The 7 Best Family Beaches in the East
- 7 Best Warm Weather Trips Without a Passport
- Top 6 Alaskan Cruises for 2014
- 15 Things NOT to Do in New York City
- 10 Best Regional Theaters in the U.S.
- $3299 -- Luxury Kenya Trip incl. Game Drives & AirLion World Travel
- $1899 -- Sydney & Brisbane Getaway w/4-Star AirQantas Vacations
- $1749 -- 14-Night Mediterranean Cruise w/ExtrasPriceline Cruises
- $599 & up -- Bermuda: Weeklong Cruises w/3 Days in PortNorwegian Cruise Line
- $39 & up -- Hotels in Mesa, Arizona up to 45% offVisit Mesa
- $180 & up -- 4-Star San Diego Waterfront Resort, 50% OffBookIt.com