Puerto Rico: Don't even think about taking your rental car to Vieques or Culebra
The cargo ferry runs at an erratic schedule, and may bump your vehicle at the last minute if there is no room. Besides, you need a 4x4 to navigate the island roads.
Member Comments Post a Comment
Be the first to comment!
Fodor's Top News & Features
- Ten Things NOT to Do in Italy
- Top 6 Alaskan Cruises for 2014
- 10 Best All-Inclusive Resorts in the Caribbean
- 20 Ultimate Things to Do in New York City
- World's Best Honeymoon Destinations for 2014
- 7 Best Warm Weather Trips Without a Passport
- The 7 Best Family Beaches in the East
- 15 Things NOT to Do in New York City
- 10 Best Regional Theaters in the U.S.
- $199 -- Bahamas Atlantis in Spring incl. Air CreditAtlantis, Paradise Island, Bahamas
- $1175 & up -- London & Paris 6-Nt. Package w/Air & HotelsEuropeanDestinations.com
- $175-$199 -- Oahu: Waikiki Hotel near Beach, Save 40%Sheraton Princess Kaiulani
- $639 & up -- Puerto Rico: 4-Star Vacation w/AirCheapCaribbean.com
- $109 & up -- San Francisco: 4-Star Hotel DealsSan Francisco Travel
- $254 & up -- South Florida: Delray Beach Hotel, Save 35%Delray Beach Marriott