Argentina: Order medialunas like a local
These croissant-like pastries are a café breakfast staple and come in two types: de grasa, which tend to be a little drier and skinnier but have a very delicate, mellow taste, and de manteca, which are plump, moist, sweet, and hard not to eat six of at a time.
Member Comments Post a Comment
Be the first to comment!
Fodor's Top News & Features
- 5 Reasons to Visit Cleveland Now | Fodor's
- Three Places in the Dominican Republic to Visit Now | Fodor's
- 13 Family-Friendly Hotels for Your Next Big Vacation
- Where to Eat in NYC for Fall 2014
- 20 of the World's Best Romantic Hotels
- 10 Best Home Estate Tours in the U.S.
- 20 Hotels That Are Soaked in History
- How to Use Your Cell Phone Internationally | Fodor's
- Long Weekend in Copenhagen | Fodor's
- Fall Travel: 5 Essentials for a Hudson Valley Escape | Fodor's
- $2499 -- China: 13-Nt. Trip w/River Cruise & Air, $1000 OffSinorama Holidays
- $265 & up -- Riviera Maya: Uninhibited Adults-Only ResortHidden Beach Resort
- $329-$379 -- 4-Star Grand Cayman Beach Resort, Save 45%The Westin Grand Cayman Seven Mile Beach Resort & Spa
- $939 & up -- Jamaica: Montego Bay Riu Escape w/AirApple Vacations
- $2583* & up -- Fly to Australia in Premium Economy, R/TAir New Zealand
- $779 & up -- Riviera Maya All-Incl. Beach Escape w/AirApple Vacations