Costa Rica: Once you get to the capital, leave
San José is not representative of what Costa Rica has to offer. Don't plan to stay long; use the city just as a transportation hub and for any last-minute necessities—although there are a few good international restaurants, if you do have a night to kill.
Member Comments Post a Comment
Be the first to comment!
Fodor's Top News & Features
- Three Places in the Dominican Republic to Visit Now | Fodor's
- 5 Reasons to Visit Cleveland Now
- Where to Eat in NYC for Fall 2014
- 20 of the World's Best Romantic Hotels
- America's 10 Best Cocktail Bars
- 10 Best Halloween Celebrations in the U.S.
- 20 Hotels That Are Soaked in History
- Long Weekend in Copenhagen | Fodor's
- 4 Reasons to Explore the Alentejo | Fodor's
- How to Use Your Cell Phone Internationally
- $159 & up -- LA: West Hollywood Hotel Deals w/ExtrasVisit West Hollywood
- $169 & up -- Downtown Los Angeles 4-Star Hotel, $100 OffThe Westin Bonaventure Hotel & Suites
- $799 & up -- 4-Star Los Cabos All-Incl. Escape w/AirApple Vacations
- $2583* & up -- Fly to Australia in Premium Economy, R/TAir New Zealand
- $746* & up -- Winter Fares to Europe from the U.S., R/TAir France
- $139 -- Luxe Colorado Resort incl. Parking, 50% OffWestin Riverfront Resort & Spa at Beaver Creek Mountain