Puerto Rico: Reserve your car from home in peak seasons
This isn't only because of possible discounts, but also to ensure that you get a car and that it's a reliable one. Also, always opt for air-conditioning; you'll be glad you did when it's high noon and you're in a San Juan traffic jam.
Member Comments Post a Comment
Be the first to comment!
Fodor's Top News & Features
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- $559 & up -- Jamaica: All-Inclusive Getaway w/Air, Half OffCheapCaribbean.com
- $1195* & up -- Summer Fare Sale to Paris from the U.S., R/TAir France
- $539 & up -- 4-Star All-Inclusive Punta Cana Vacation w/AirCheapCaribbean.com
- $840* -- Exotic Cook Island fares from West Coast, R/T w/TaxAir New Zealand
- $79 -- Weekends at Dallas 4-Diamond Hotel, Save 50%Sheraton Dallas Hotel by the Galleria
- $1538 & up -- Costa Rica: 6-Nt. Vacation w/Air & Boat TourGreat Value Vacations