Puerto Rico: Reserve your car from home in peak seasons
This isn't only because of possible discounts, but also to ensure that you get a car and that it's a reliable one. Also, always opt for air-conditioning; you'll be glad you did when it's high noon and you're in a San Juan traffic jam.
Member Comments Post a Comment
Be the first to comment!
Fodor's Top News & Features
- 5 Reasons to Visit Cleveland Now | Fodor's
- Three Places in the Dominican Republic to Visit Now | Fodor's
- 13 Family-Friendly Hotels for Your Next Big Vacation
- Where to Eat in NYC for Fall 2014
- 20 of the World's Best Romantic Hotels
- 10 Best Home Estate Tours in the U.S.
- 20 Hotels That Are Soaked in History
- How to Use Your Cell Phone Internationally | Fodor's
- Long Weekend in Copenhagen | Fodor's
- Fall Travel: 5 Essentials for a Hudson Valley Escape | Fodor's
- $44 & up -- Las Vegas Upscale Resort Sale incl. ExtrasLasVegas.com
- $109 & up -- Puerto Rico: Old Town San Juan HotelSheraton Old San Juan
- $125 & up -- Vancouver Stanley Park Hotel, 40% OffThe Westin Bayshore Vancouver
- $2499 -- China: 13-Nt. Trip w/River Cruise & Air, $1000 OffSinorama Holidays
- $179 & up -- 4-Star Ft. Lauderdale Resort & Spa, Save 50%The Westin Beach Resort & Spa, Fort Lauderdale
- $183 & up -- NYC: 4-Star Downtown Tribeca Hotel, 40% OffSheraton New York Tribeca