The God of the Hive To Europe! Book Giveaway
This week's giveaway is now closed. Congratulations to our winners:
Our editors will be contacting you shortly to send you your prize.
For our final To Europe! book giveaway, we have 5 copies of The God of the Hive by Laurie R. King which takes place in England and Scotland.
Since it's our last To Europe! book giveaway, we want to hear about your favorite To Europe! itinerary. For your chance to win, tweet the name of your favorite itinerary at @fodorstravel or e-mail us at email@example.com.
- Offer applies to U.S. residents 18 years or older only
- One free book will be awarded to each of five randomly-selected participants
- Offer expires at 11:59 PM EST on Saturday, July 2nd
- Limit one entry per person, per weekly giveaway (multiple email addresses and twitter accounts not allowed)
Member Comments (2) Post a Comment
I guess I am too late!
Fodor's Top News & Features
- Ten Things NOT to Do in Italy
- Top 6 Alaskan Cruises for 2014
- 10 Best All-Inclusive Resorts in the Caribbean
- 20 Ultimate Things to Do in New York City
- World's Best Honeymoon Destinations for 2014
- 7 Best Warm Weather Trips Without a Passport
- The 7 Best Family Beaches in the East
- 15 Things NOT to Do in New York City
- 10 Best Regional Theaters in the U.S.
- $459 & up -- 7-Night Canada & New England Cruise on CarnivalCarnival Cruise Line
- $74 & up -- New Orleans Hotel w/Breakfast & Credit, 60% OffBookIt.com
- $159 -- Downtown Pittsburgh Convention Center Hotel, 45% OffThe Westin Convention Center, Pittsburgh
- $150 & up -- Baltimore: 4-Star Inner Harbor Hotel, 40% OffSheraton Inner Harbor Hotel
- $119 & up -- 4-Star Washington D.C. Hotel w/Wi-Fi, 75% OffBookIt.com
- $34 & up -- Vegas Hotel on The Strip w/$50 Dining CreditBookIt.com