The God of the Hive To Europe! Book Giveaway
This week's giveaway is now closed. Congratulations to our winners:
Our editors will be contacting you shortly to send you your prize.
For our final To Europe! book giveaway, we have 5 copies of The God of the Hive by Laurie R. King which takes place in England and Scotland.
Since it's our last To Europe! book giveaway, we want to hear about your favorite To Europe! itinerary. For your chance to win, tweet the name of your favorite itinerary at @fodorstravel or e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Offer applies to U.S. residents 18 years or older only
- One free book will be awarded to each of five randomly-selected participants
- Offer expires at 11:59 PM EST on Saturday, July 2nd
- Limit one entry per person, per weekly giveaway (multiple email addresses and twitter accounts not allowed)
Member Comments (2) Post a Comment
I guess I am too late!
Fodor's Top News & Features
- World's Best Honeymoon Destinations for 2014
- 10 Things NOT to Do in Chicago
- Ten Things NOT to Do in Italy
- 10 Best U.S. Train Trips to Take This Fall
- 10 Best Luxury Hotels to Visit in the Off-Season
- 7 Under-The-Radar All-Inclusive Resorts
- Pot Tourism: How to Buy Marijuana in Colorado
- 7 Best Warm Weather Trips Without a Passport
- 10 Best All-Inclusive Resorts in the Caribbean
- 20 Ultimate Things to Do in New York City
- $9.95 & up -- Rental Cars across the United StatesHotwire.com
- $798* -- Exotic Cook Island fares from West Coast, R/T w/TaxAir New Zealand
- $325 -- Waikiki: 5-Star Royal Hawaiian Resort, 40% OffBookIt.com
- $1461* & up -- Fly to Australia from West Coast, R/TAir New Zealand
- $159 & up -- LA: West Hollywood Hotel Deals w/ExtrasVisit West Hollywood
- $1215* & up -- Fly RT to Sydney or Auckland w/Fiji StopoverPacificislands.com